User Reviews for Revia to treat Alcohol Use Disorder

Revia has an average rating of 9.2 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings for the treatment of Alcohol Use Disorder. 100% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Revia rating summary

9.2/10 average rating

Compare all 9 medications used in the treatment of Alcohol Use Disorder.

CCZZCC · August 21, 2013

"I do not obsess over alcohol like I used to. On occasion when I have wanted a glass of wine, I take it approximately an hour prior and can actually drink like a normal person (1-2 glasses vs. 1-2 bottles). This medication is a God send."

Anonymous · October 13, 2008

"I spent nearly a decade of my life in and out of rehabs and programs, losing jobs, ending up in hospitals, basically not being able to take care of myself and taking anyone who cared about me down with me. I was usually sober but when I relapsed I would do so much damage in such a short amount of time it really didn't matter. I was recommended Naltexone. I've been sober for almost 2 years now. Allows your mind to think rationally as far as alcohol and drugs are concerned. "

unclebumpy · November 20, 2011

"I have never slept so well or had any withdrawal problems on this medication. This medication is a God-send. I wish I would have taken my therapist's advice and taken it sooner. Being from a family of alcoholics and eventually becoming one myself I was left with no other option but this one. It was my last hope. I can say that this medication works, and works well. You think clearer and your sleep patterns return to normal. Sleeping was a problem for me before. I would recommend anyone with a dependency problem to discuss this medication with their doctor or therapist."

baba47 · April 29, 2008

"totally took the craving for alcohol away. kept sober for two years - started playing with it after that and stopped taking it - only to start drinking again. good to take when you are getting some support as well."

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month · June 4, 2015

"it works very well, it's a good friend. I have 55 attempted suicides, 3 times in one month & came very close to death , sober for 45 days so far good results"

Learn more about Alcohol Use Disorder