User Reviews for Targiniq ER

Pain

Laila · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 14, 2020

“I Have restless legs syndrome and have been on Pramipexole for almost 20 years and have experienced augmentation and side effects. I have tried everything else (gabapentin, pregabalin + + +) and nothing has worked. The last 4 years I have gotten 3 hours of sleep at night, thats it. After I started Targiniq (and a very low dose pramipexole) my legs are still and I sleep 8 hours every night. I feel like a different person! I have gotten my life back and I´m so thankful to my neurologist who has taken my RLS seriously.”

Marcus from Sweden · Taken for less than 1 month April 21, 2015

For Pain: “Suffering from the disease WED / RLS (Restless Legs Syndrome) around the clock and this medication is the only one who has given relief. And I have tried many other medications before. Takes 10 mg in the morning at 08:00 am and 10mg at 20:00 in the evening. No major side effects either.”