User Reviews for Targiniq ER
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Targiniq ER
For Pain "Suffering from the disease WED / RLS (Restless Legs Syndrome) around the clock and this medication is the only one who has given relief. And I have tried many other medications before. Takes 10 mg in the morning at 08:00 am and 10mg at 20:00 in the evening. No major side effects either."
Marcus from Sweden (taken for less than 1 month) April 21, 2015
7 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about
Symptoms and treatments
Drugs.com Health Center
- Pain Relief
- Top 8 Things You Need to Know About Tramadol
- Top 9 Things You Must Know About Naproxen
- Understanding Opioid (Narcotic) Pain Medications
- Pain / Fever Medications and Alcohol
- Pain Management - What are your treatment options?
ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)
More about Targiniq ER (naloxone / oxycodone)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Imprints, Shape & Color Data
- Drug Interactions
- 1 Review
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- FDA Approval History