User Reviews for Provida DHA to treat Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation

Provida DHA has an average rating of 4.4 out of 10 from a total of 8 ratings for the treatment of Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation. 25% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 50% reported a negative experience.

Provida DHA rating summary

4.4/10 average rating

Compare all 60 medications used in the treatment of Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation.

JoyfromDalyCity · Taken for less than 1 month · October 10, 2019

"This has got to be the worst prenatal ever. I took it at night with food. Woke up 1:45am burping and smelling the taste of burnt dog poop mixed with fish guts coming from my mouth . It's the most repulsive disgusting thing you can ever imagine. Who ever made this must have thought it was funny to mix in nasty foul smelling ingredients. They need to fire whoever made this disgusting prenatal. I got it as a sample from doctor and I regret taking it."

Mama3bears · Taken for less than 1 month · June 21, 2018

"The vitamin itself is probably effective, however the constant belching, aftertaste and smell is horrible. I’m literally cursing after every burp because it is that bad. Can’t deal with that for the next 9 months."

Nicole · Taken for less than 1 month · April 5, 2018

"Horrific. Took one with food and 10 minutes later was belching what smelled/tasted like pond water. I ended up vomiting uncontrollably for 5 minutes trying to get it out of my stomach. Never taking this again. Absolutely disgusting."

SillySarah07 · April 21, 2016

"Only complaint was fishy after taste"

Dog groomer · January 31, 2018

"Was given this product as a sample, I am not taking anymore due to nasty after taste & it irritated my stomach.."

Nikishia · February 5, 2017

"Bad after taste . Too fishy"

Sandy · Taken for less than 1 month · July 30, 2019

"20 min after I took it start vomiting and I had nausea all day long. I won't take it anymore."

Mel82 · Taken for less than 1 month · November 18, 2019

"My doctor gave me a free sample and a prescription for Provida Dha. I take it at night after eating. I have not had any side effects at all nor fishy after taste. So, it's good so far for me."