User Reviews for Neevo

Vitamin/Mineral Supp...gnancy/Lactation

1 review 508 medications

Reviews for Neevo

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation "I have been taking Neevo for a week now. I have Type 2 diabetes and a history of miscarriages. Since I have been taking Neevo, my blood sugar has been better than ever. I was told it may help reduce my blood sugar levels and is definitely has. I take Neevo when I wake up and it gives me a boost of energy all day long. I have felt really good the past week and am excited to continue taking Neevo due to this drastic change! I would highly recommend getting a prescription for Neevo. It is definitely worth the money and I feel it is the smartest thing I have done yet, to try and have a healthy pregnancy. I have not had any side effects and feel the pill is easy to swallow. Other prenatals I have taken had a "chalky" taste but not Neevo."

Southernpie November 17, 2009

More about Neevo (multivitamin, prenatal)

Other brands: Prenatal Multivitamins, Prenatal Plus, Prenatal 19, Vinate One, ... +68 more

Professional resources