User Reviews for Dramamine II

Dramamine II has an average rating of 9.1 out of 10 from a total of 7 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Anonymous · October 30, 2009

For Vertigo "Although it will relieve or ease the vertigo I hate to take it because I "lose the day" - one pill will have side effects for about 8 hours. I am unable to leave the house or drive. I never take more than one in 24 hours, and as few days as absolutely necessary. I am 83 years old."

Sis · Taken for less than 1 month · September 3, 2019

For Vertigo "Took 2 and it relived the vertigo."

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month · March 29, 2015

For Vertigo "It works just as good as the others. Took up to two a day when really bad."