User Reviews for Linagliptin/metformin

Also known as: Jentadueto, Jentadueto XR

Diabetes, Type 2 7.1

Reviews for Linagliptin/metformin

NotforMe · Taken for less than 1 month May 18, 2019

Jentadueto (linagliptin / metformin) for Diabetes, Type 2: “A friends sister takes this with great success. Asked my doctor to put me on it and my fasting blood sugar rates soared every morning. Went from around the 140's to 240's. Took it about one month without any adverse side effects but asked my doctor to put me back on my original meds. and my numbers are coming back down. Also, a rather expensive drug compared to others on the market.”

ESA · Taken for 6 months to 1 year April 1, 2019

Jentadueto (linagliptin / metformin) for Diabetes, Type 2: “I used to take Metformin which gave me stomach problems and really didn't help my A1C. I started on this drug a year ago and have had NO adverse effects despite the fact that it contains metformin; it also brought my A1C down to a normal level. My only gripe is the high price! My insurer lists this as a Tier 3 ($$$ drug). I thought the patent would expire 2019 and make way for a more affordable generic version, but it seems the patent may have been extended a few more years. For that reason alone, I will need to return to metformin.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month January 2, 2019

Jentadueto XR (linagliptin / metformin) for Diabetes, Type 2: “Jentadueto XR was amazing I had the best results. I could not afford the cost of 400$ .”

elaine · Taken for less than 1 month October 21, 2018

Jentadueto (linagliptin / metformin) for Diabetes, Type 2: “I lost the skin on my hands and feet so much so that I have no fingerprints on my fingers and so itchy I could not stand it ; I stopped the pill and my hands are back to normal”

MR.k · Taken for less than 1 month September 21, 2018

Jentadueto (linagliptin / metformin) for Diabetes, Type 2: “Started taking Jentaduento as a step up from Metformin...It did bring my blood sugars down but l found the side effects unbearable. I had severe motion sickness with a constant very queasy stomach and severe case of the runs especially at night. I was also having nightmares keeping me from sleeping. Also constant dizziness so will be seeking an alternative..”

Joy88 · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 14, 2018

Jentadueto (linagliptin / metformin) for Diabetes, Type 2: “Being that it's still Metformin, it's way overpriced and I still have the side effects (although I don't have to visit the lady's room quite as much), so might as well go back to Metformin and save the money.”

Langs January 18, 2018

Jentadueto XR (linagliptin / metformin) for Diabetes, Type 2: “Very good helps me lower blood sugar”

Armin80 January 23, 2017

Jentadueto (linagliptin / metformin) for Diabetes, Type 2: “I had suffer from the below side effects : excess air or gas in the stomach, full feeling, lack or loss of strength, passing gas, sore throat. I stopped taking it.”

dugster · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 5, 2016

Jentadueto (linagliptin / metformin) for Diabetes, Type 2: “Side effect was extreme shoulder muscle pain. It did bring my A1c down though. But pain was almost unbearable. Will consult my doctor.”

Mindfreak991 May 21, 2016

Jentadueto (linagliptin / metformin) for Diabetes, Type 2: “In one week , medicine brought my fasting sugar level from 245 to 102 Amazing medicine with no side effects”

Mohammed Rafat · Taken for less than 1 month April 24, 2016

Jentadueto (linagliptin / metformin) for Diabetes, Type 2: “Though not great in controlling my sugar levels, but, there is definitely an improvement in the level with this drug. The best part is that I feel great after having started this, no side effects and seems I have more muscle now :) A1C seems to be dropping too. Will know in the next one month when I get tested.”

sugarman September 28, 2015

Jentadueto (linagliptin / metformin) for Diabetes, Type 2: “I found this drug very easy to take and has been extremely effective in reducing my A1C levels to normal. We started with the larger dose and have now reduced it to the smaller one to see if there is any impact.”

Satisfied Patient · Taken for 2 to 5 years August 20, 2015

Jentadueto (linagliptin / metformin) for Diabetes, Type 2: “I have had great success in lowering my blood glucose levels using Jentadueto and Invokana together. I have experienced no serious side effects and would recommend that all Type II diabetics speak to their doctors about these wonderful medications.”

bridgemo · Taken for less than 1 month July 2, 2015

Jentadueto (linagliptin / metformin) for Diabetes, Type 2: “Insurance would no longer cover Oseni which was working great. Suggested this one. Stomach is a mess. Was up all night wanting to throw up and with severe chills. Did keep my blood sugar between 90-120 but I just want to die.”

Anupjyoti Saikia April 19, 2012

Jentadueto (linagliptin / metformin) for Diabetes, Type 2: “G”