User Reviews for My Way

Emergency Contraception 15 reviews 14 medications

8.3
Summary of My Way reviews 15 reviews 8.3

Reviews for My Way

For Emergency Contraception "I had unprotected sex twice within a couple of days from each other. I nearly maxed out the recommended 3 day window before I took My Way. Within a couple of weeks I received what would have been my period however it wasnt a full out period. I had a heavy flow for 2 days and it was nearly gone after that. I thought it had worked but lately I've been nervously awaiting my next period to come. Still questioning the pills effectiveness I decided to go ahead and take a pregnancy test. Turns out I won't be a mother after all! My experience with Plan B and My Way were totally different. Between the two I had a more nerve wrecking experience this time around. Next time, save yourself the headache and wrap it up. Remember, it is not birth control."

Did not feel self assured... (taken for less than 1 month) November 29, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "I weigh about 180 pounds so it's always a hit or miss situation with the emergency pill. I've used the generic Plan B (Take Action, I believe was its name) before and that worked. I've taken My Way before and it worked, but this time was different. My partner and I were using a condom, but had broke and he had precummed into me. We slept together a few days before my period was supposed to come. I wasn't worried until the day my period was supposed to come, had passed. I was freaking out of course (even though I wasn't ovulating), but I still had about 12 hours to take the pill. I was ready to beat the clock. I went to the pharmacy and got the pill. Took it with about 11 hours to spare. 6 days later, I got my period. IT WORKS!"

Skeptical, but IT WORKED October 16, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "I guess I'm the 1%. I'm pregnant after taking it the day after."

Chels0832 September 14, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "Had period July 9-14, unprotected sex on the 25th (supposed to be ovulating). Bought the pill and took it within 3 hours. Didn't notice any symptoms Anyway supposed to get my period August 8 but it never came I was freaking out bc I had spotting and pain on my right side. Bf convinced me to be patient and wait, 10 days later I got my period with the worst cramps ever! Will take a test soon just to be extra sure but I'm glad this worked when I had my doubts & expecially during ovulation"

10 days late??!! IT WORKED! (taken for less than 1 month) August 20, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "My Way worked for me as emergency contraception. To help other users decide if this right for them, here is so information about my situation: I regularly take B.C. pills Ortho-Novum 1/35. This month, I messed up the first week of my pack. I missed Tues, had unprotected sex on Wed, but then missed Thurs too. (I made up the missed pills according to pack instructions.) Technically, that was two missed pills in the first week following my period so I took My Way on Friday afternoon because there was the risk for pregnancy. I continued the rest of the pack normally. I did not experience any side effects unlike with Plan B One Step. My period came one day late during the placebo pills (week 4 of the pack). I am 24, 4'11" and under 90 lbs."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) June 4, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "I took this weighing 145 lbs and 5'6". Took My Way, not expiring till 2017, within three hours of sex. I read that over 165lbs it becomes less effective but apparently 145lbs is in the less effective range too, I am now 8 weeks pregnant. Beware."

JJWathEl June 2, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "I am a 35 year-old mother of two, recently divorced. I just started dating a great guy. I'm not yet taking regular birth control. The condom he used on day 17 of my cycle slipped off while inside me(it was too small or not properly shaped for him). The condom ended up getting stuck behind my cervix(weird), but I was able to retrieve it after some panic. He did not ejaculate, but does produce a good amount of precum. I was worried, even though I knew I'd already ovulated. I decided to take My Way about five hours later. I got my period right on time. The side effects I experienced: cramping, fatigue (the whole two weeks), looser stools than normal, night sweats,moodiness, terrible 3 day migraine before period. It made pms 10x worse."

35YearOld March 25, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "Ladies calm down!! It will be ok!! I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on February 17. The next day within the 24 hour period I got my way. I had very bad back pains and abdominal pains. That last a few days. The next day I took my way I had some spotting. I was expecting my period on February 25 but I didn't get it until today! I was so stressed out I even took a test. Ladies, your period may be late. It's normal. Don't worry. You'll be ok!! Such a weight off of my shoulders."

Roserosey1234 March 3, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "All I can say is relax ladies! It has over a 95% success rate. I had unprotected sex while I was ovulating and took the pill about 10 hours later. No side effects whatsoever for almost 2 weeks (Mind you I'm well above the "weight limit" for the pill). Then, my boobs started hurting so bad I couldn't bare it. I even had some spotting which freaked me out! It really messes with you, but in the end, I got my period! The longest 3 weeks, but it worked!"

All_Good January 28, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "*Ladies this is a real experience. I had unprotected sex around the time I was ovulating. So the chances of me getting pregnant was pretty high. I took the pill 24 hours later with my dinner and I was worried it wouldn't work. At first I didn't get any symptoms then a couple days to a week go by and I started to experience early pregnancy like symptoms. Today, I got my my period on time so relax it works . "

Jade1222 January 19, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "I was pretty skeptical with buying this product. Me & my boyfriend had unprotected sex on a Tuesday and again that following Thursday and his sperm actually went in me. On Tuesday I took the pill 1 hour after we had sex. I didn't have enough for plan B so had to get this instead. We had unprotected sex again on Thursday (stupid I know) so I took it AGAIN but this time I took it 9 hours after I was the most fertile on this day. (You're not supposed to take two in the same week) Let me tell you I got my period 4 WEEKS EARLY. THIS PRODUCT WORKS. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!!"

Christinaaaaa December 28, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "IT WORKS! just give it time. I took it 10 hours after my "incident". i just had my period a week ago and got it again so you could expect your period to come a little early (or late). but if you're worried... GIVE IT TIME! it works.. it saved my life."

blondegirl838 December 4, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "my story starts out the same as many, but I was having sex with my boyfriend and somehow the condom slipped off (and actually got stuck inside me ew) and I'm not on birth control. my boyfriend did not cum inside me but precrum is a real thing and there was no way I was taking any risks, both of us being 18 and definitely not ready for a kid. so we went to the drug store and got the generic brand and I ended up taking it about two hours after. no dramatic symptoms really, just some headaches, fatigue, bloating and breaking out. when I was took My Way I was due for my period for another two weeks and believe me those were the most nerve wracking two weeks of my life. but this morning I FINALLY got my long awaited period and I feel so relieved"

dumbcollegekid October 8, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "I had unprotected sex two days after my period ended. I took the plan b within 12 hours. Two days later I started bleeding lightly and it lasted 3-4 days. I didn't think this was a normal period so I still expected to get mine at the normal time. I didn't come. I freaked out. I was one week late and decided to take a pregnancy test. Negative! That same night I started my period. Maybe the light bleeding was the plan b working and it reset my cycle because 28 days after that I got my period. I'm now on birth control. No kiddos for me thank you very much. Thanks plan b!!"

Ccvv777 October 8, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "I'm going to start this off by saying I was that girl who searched up every ache or pain I was having to see if it was a sign of pregnancy. I worried myself sick (I'm only 18 and leaving for my first year of college in a few weeks) I take regular birth control for acne but I wasn't very consistent. I had sex for the first time with my boyfriend and the condom broke, just our luck. Me being paranoid made him run out to the local Pharmacy and buy My Way and I took it within 4 hours of the incident. I had nausea for about a week, I was fatigued, my breasts were extremely sore after about 3 weeks, I had cramping and lower stomach pain. My period was about a week late, but I got it! RELAX. This pill works! Trust me!"

ParanoidasHell September 5, 2014

"Ladies, if you're reading this and worried the pill won't work, relax and try not to stress because it does. And thank you to everyone who posted their experiences, reading them helped me not stress. My boyfriend and I had protected sex on Saturday and the condom broke at some point that I'm not sure of. I took this 6 hours later. I experienced light cramping and then got my period a few days early. I was also fertile when the incident occurred so I was extra nervous. If you take the pill as soon as possible and before 72 hours, then you will be okay!"

BrittanyM34 May 22, 2014