User Reviews for My Way to treat Emergency Contraception

My Way Rating Summary

6.1/10 Average Rating

Compare all 20 medications used in the treatment of Emergency Contraception.

Reviews for My Way

FreakingOut July 17, 2020

“If you are reading this I’m sure you are anxious, paranoid and freaking out like I was. I took my way within the 12 hour window. I checked the calendar and it was my ovulation window. My period was delayed by 3 days. But finally it’s here so I am relieved. Try not to stress because it works.”

makys May 6, 2020

“If you find yourself here reading these reviews then you are probably going through the same as I recently was. I promised myself I would come here and tell my story if I got my period. I had sex on the very LAST day of my ovulation & the condom had slipped off at some point. I had no idea when I took the My Way pill that the whole point of the pill was to slow down your ovulation so I thought it was too late for me. I took it around 17 hours after it happened. No symptoms from this except sore breasts but everybody’s body is different. My period was 3 days late & finally came this morning, I cried. I'm not sure if pill is what prevented the pregnancy or if i just got lucky, but I'm thankful I'm not pregnant. Try to not dwell on the thought you might be pregnant it just causes unnecessary stress. Remember to try & stay positive even though it is hard. I have learned a big lesson from this experience & I hope reading this brought u a little comfort because god knows I needed it<3”

J · Taken for less than 1 month March 29, 2020

“I took my way 22 hours after our condom broke and had to purchase the pill online and had it delivered the next day. it was the longest wait for my period because I was so scared to be pregnant. But luckily I got my period on time. Don't worry ladies it is effective. It was my ovulation that time. The downside is that I vomited after 3 days when I took the pill, the side effects are somehow visible”

BunnyHunny March 17, 2020

“Guys calm down. It works, but please track your ovulation before having unprotected sex. You must have sex days BEFORE THIS OVULATION PERIOD!!! I had unprotected sex, my partner ejaculated and we rushed over and took the pill about an hr later. It is a terrible wait though. Cuz you will suffer through some symptoms of early pregnancy. My appetite increased and painful abdominals. Then a week later my period came for the second time. It last 4 days and a light flow, but there was clumping and NOT SPOTTING (this is a good sign that you are not pregnant) Keep pushing ladies! But seriously, if you plan on having continuous unprotected sex, just go on the pill and save the heart ache”

Diamond · Taken for less than 1 month March 3, 2020

“Hi ladies! I wanted to share my experience because it is a crazy one. So I hooked up with a guy and long story short the pull out game was very weak. I went home and immediately looked at my period app (which I’ve been using for about 2 years so it knows my system pretty well) and there was the notification that it was my ovulation day (just my luck). I went to work with the intention of buying Plan B when I got home. While I was at work I remembered I had leftover My Way from when I was on the pill a few months before . I took My Way as soon as I got home which was about 12 -13 hours after I had sex. Happy to say that today I got my period one day before my period app predicted.”

nina February 12, 2020

“I had sex on 4 days before ovulation. I took the pill 3 hrs after sex. The My Way pill did its job, just the period is 2 weeks earlier than the expected date”

Lez · Taken for less than 1 month January 21, 2020

“Totally does not work I took the next morning and found out I was pregnant 3 weeks later due to a missed period I won't recommend at all I am so upset”

Ssmm January 4, 2020

“I took my way exactly 6 hours after unprotected intercourse. Didn't have sex after that. And yet I still got pregnant. I've taken it before on a separate occasion over a day after intercourse and it worked. So I was completely shocked it failed even after taking it so soon”

ola · Taken for less than 1 month December 31, 2019

“okay so i said i was going to write a review if it worked.... anyways I was scared he took the condom off without me knowing so the next day I tell my cousin and she gets me the pill. I took a pregnancy test like two weeks later it came out negative and I just got my period today which was when I was supposed to get it, I had to make sure it wasn't just spotting though. Honestly I wish everyone luck I googled all types of stuff and was worried it wouldn't work thank the lord it did. But I genuinely wish everyone the best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!1”

Apple518 · Taken for less than 1 month December 14, 2019

“I have used the My Way emergency pill a few times now after having unprotected sex. This time I used it just as I would have used it in the past but this time my period was 8 days late. I was afraid to take a pregnancy test so I looked at some reviews before taking the test. I read that a few women experienced late periods while others wrote about how the pill had failed to protect them from pregnancy. Well my new experience is the same as those women whom the pill had failed. I am pregnant after taking the pill only hours after having unprotected sex. Although this pill has worked for me in the past, it has not worked now. Just wanted to share my unbelievable experience. It’s shocking and a lesson learned for real. Condoms are the better option.”

Ava December 2, 2019

“I normally don’t write on these forums but I have to share my experience. I had unprotected sex 5 days before my period came and I took it minutes after the incident. I’m currently 5’4 and 143lbs. I was nervous because it was my first time taking My Way. Close to my period I kept getting period symptoms like headache, acne, fuller and tender breast etc 1 day past, 2 day, 3 day. At this point I was freaking out. I just decided to forget about it and face reality whatever happens happens. Guess what? FIVE DAYS LATER AND ITS FINALLY HERE. Once you follow the instructions don’t be worried. Even though it’s cheap it definitely works no need to freak out. As far as symptoms after the drugs I didn’t have any”

mara · Taken for less than 1 month November 15, 2019

“DID NOT WORK!!! I used it a couple hours after the incident and two weeks later I was spotting thinking it was my period but it never really came I’m still spotting almost a month later and pregnancy test came out positive!!”

Sheryl November 14, 2019

“I had unprotected sex and took MY WAY within an hour afterwards. I got my period a whole week early. (6 days after taking the pill) Cramps were bad but they always are. Here it is a month afterwards and I didn’t start my period for this month. I am now 8 days late of my period for this month. Not sure if the pill worked for sure. I keep taking pregnancy test and they keep saying negative. So I'm just confused at this point. HELP !”

Anon · Taken for less than 1 month October 29, 2019

“My boyfriend and I had sex on my fertile week but he did not finish inside me. I took this pill as precaution 48 hours after that. I'm not pregnant so that's a good thing. Delayed my period for 3 days , that freaked me out for a bit. Also got intense PMS symptoms - intense back pain and mood swings during the first 2 days of period. Ovulation was a bit uncomfortable- the first time I could actually feel it. Other than that it worked well. Will start on birth control so that I don't have to experience the horrible mood swings anymore”

2cute October 25, 2019

“I took my way immediately after unprotected sex. It DID NOT WORK. I still got pregnant. Apparently doesn't work if you're ovulating.”

Chimie October 22, 2019

“Girls I think you're reading here because your panicking already you might think that the pills might not work but trust me it will work just take a deep breath and pray so that it can help you to ease the thinking that the pills may not work. But I rate this 8 only because I have abdominal pain and it hurts like anything during my next period. I take the pills after 7 hours after my boyfriend and I had sex and it works trust me. Cheer up girls”

four · Taken for less than 1 month October 16, 2019

“I got no side effects what so ever. I took the pill a little less than 24 hours after the intercourse. Would totally recommend.”

Jules · Taken for less than 1 month September 28, 2019

“Ok this pill did not work at all I’m pregnant. I took this pill within 24 hrs from having unprotected sex and now my period hasn’t come.”

Dying · Taken for less than 1 month September 19, 2019

“It worked period, but I had cramps for 2 weeks after 7 day got was nauseated threw up and got my period. Painful but it worked.”

Anonymous September 18, 2019

“I used My Way because it was way much cheaper than paying 50$ for the other brand. I can live my life peacefully because most emergency contraceptive are really expensive ”

Babbyyy · Taken for less than 1 month August 30, 2019

“I read reviews after taking this medication and it made me want to throw it up immediately, but not everyone is the same and I obviously needed it if I took it...a little less than 24 hour later and I'm having tightness in my chest and SEVERE abdominal cramping.”

Ann · Taken for less than 1 month June 27, 2019

“My husband and I had unprotected sex and noticed we messed up. We already have 3 kids and struggling so I took My Way. It did its job I ended up not getting pregnant but the side effects were not worth it. It's been 6 months since I've used it and still having 2 periods a month and painful ovulation. Both symptoms I have never experienced before using the pill. I'd rather have been pregnant than constantly in pain all month long.”

Anonymous April 21, 2019

“Hey ladies, so I had unprotected sex during my ovulation period and I waited at least two and a half days before I took this pill (so not recommended, the earlier the better apparently) but not pregnant . But the side effects are horrible, I never cramp during my cycle . It made me cramp, heavy bleeding, just different and it’s been about three months since I took this pill and my period is just not the same.”

Blessed!! · Taken for less than 1 month April 7, 2019

“I told myself that if I got my period, I would come on here and tell my story. If your reading these you are probably stressing just like I was. Don’t stress! The pill will work! You have to keep the faith and try not to think too much about it ( although that is very hard). I lost my virginity to my boyfriend on March 27th. The condom broke so I took a My Way pill almost 11 hours later. I was worried because I am way over the weight limit and I was ovulating so wasn’t sure if the pill would work for me. I was suppose to get my Period on April 9th and I just got it today, April 7th!! I’m so grateful that my period came!! I don’t know what I would’ve done if I had gotten pregnant. While waiting for my period to come, I experienced constipation and stomach pains that would come in the morning and after I ate. These are signs of pregnancy so I didn’t know what was going on. But to God be the glory I’m good !!”

K · Taken for less than 1 month April 3, 2019

“Took MyWay within 24 hours of unprotected sex and still got pregnant. Not happy at all right now.”