User Reviews for Vitrakvi

Solid Tumors 1 reviews 12 medications

Reviews for Vitrakvi

jed zeplix · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 14, 2019

For Solid Tumors: “I've only been taking Vitrakvi a couple months, for squamous cell cancer in left head and neck after already having chemo and radiation , with no fresh scans I can't say anything about effectiveness but I'm not expecting much of a turn around if at all , mainly because of negative prognosis. But I can say I haven't had any bad side effects , but I didn't with chemo either, lucky I guess. No nausea or anything like that so I would say don't concern over that . Good luck. Thank you Bayer very much for the opportunity .”