User Reviews for L-methylfolate to treat Borderline Personality Disorder

Also known as: Deplin, Elfolate, Duleek-DP, L-Methylfolate Forte, Denovo XaQuil XR

dr feelgood December 16, 2010

Zervalx (l-methylfolate): “Really useful. Give it at least 6 to 12 weeks to help you. You will be glad you gave it a chance to help you become happier and to feel balanced.”

Holy WOW! June 16, 2009

Deplin (l-methylfolate): “Deplin has given me my life back. It has enabled me to gain control of my emotional roller coaster, my anger outbursts and become a more down to earth person who is now approachable - when before I wasn't. I was lucky, my therapist recommended me to be tested for MTHFR because I also have Factor V Leiden and MTHFR is found higher in those with Factor V (both are genetic disorders). After my results, she gave me Deplin and the next day I woke up a new person. My husband and family are amazed and I'm now capable of being the wife and mother that I want to be. I am so happy - and so amazed. And I feel WHOLE again.”

Learn more about Borderline Personality Disorder