User Reviews for Insulin aspart/insulin aspart protamine

Also known as: NovoLog Mix 70/30, NovoLog Mix 70/30 FlexPen, NovoLog Mix 50/50

Diabetes, Type 1 10.0
Diabetes, Type 2 10.0

Arby · Taken for 5 to 10 years May 19, 2019

NovoLog Mix 70/30 FlexPen (insulin aspart / insulin aspart protamine) for Diabetes, Type 2: “The Novolog 70/30 Affects my bowel movements. Smells different and is a darker brown color. It does seem to help my type 2 diabetes because my blood sugar control is better.”

Drewp · Taken for 10 years or more July 19, 2012

NovoLog Mix 70/30 (insulin aspart / insulin aspart protamine) for Diabetes, Type 1: “Very fast acting and accurate results.”

vlatko May 25, 2009

NovoLog Mix 70/30 (insulin aspart / insulin aspart protamine) for Diabetes, Type 1: “Very helpful”

Anonymous September 30, 2008

NovoLog Mix 70/30 (insulin aspart / insulin aspart protamine) for Diabetes, Type 2: “I really like Novolog 70/30. Before using this I was using just Novolog. My sugars seem to finally be on the normal side for a change. I had been running from 200 to 400 on my blood sugars and ever since I started the new insulin I find myself more below 150. I have to even watch my sugars since sometimes they go down to 57. I now find myself eating smaller meals more often since my sugar are more under control. I eat 3 meals and 2 snacks a day.”