User Reviews for Pramosone

Learn more about Pramosone.

Dermatitis 1 reviews 332 medications

Dermatological Disorders 1 reviews 318 medications

8.5
Hemorrhoids 1 reviews 152 medications

Psoriasis 1 reviews 313 medications

Summary of Pramosone reviews 4 reviews 8.4

Reviews for Pramosone

For Hemorrhoids "Offers temporary relief, no sting."

Anonymous March 15, 2010

For Psoriasis "It burns at the beginning but within a few minutes stops the pain associated with severe psoriasis. It numbs the affected area for relief."

doug1 January 8, 2009

For Dermatitis "I have eczema, which is a form of dermatitis. I get it most predominantly in the fall through the spring on different parts of my body. I take an antihistamine for the itching sensation and use pramosone for the dry, cracked, painful physical reaction. It has saved my life (and my mind) more than a few times; however, once it expires it doesn't have the same amazing effect."

Anonymous October 22, 2008

For Dermatological Disorders "I have been highly prone to sunburning my lips, although my skin rarely burns. At times my chapstick with spf wears off before I can reapply so I treat the resulting swelling, burning, and sometimes blisters with pramosone. It quickly relieves the pain, burning, and helps heal my lips more quickly than any medicated chapstick or ointment. Pramosone is a savior for my sunburn."

Anonymous August 17, 2008