User Reviews for Hydrocortisone / neomycin / polymyxin b
Also known as: Cortisporin Ophthalmic Suspension, Cortomycin Suspension, Neo/PolyB/HC
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Hydrocortisone/neomycin/polymyxin b.
Reviews for Hydrocortisone/neomycin/polymyxin b
For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: "says for eyes only I was Rx'd this for a middle ear infection I was cured of this ailment in a matter of two days. Rx'd 4 drops in ear three times a day. It took me a week to get to dr. I was in pain feverish etc. this was all I was rx'd pain left within hours I really believe two doses cured me! I am sorry I never take ANY meds EVER MORE than 2 days after I feel well over 50 yrs old. rarely need antibiotics nothing has come back from early stopping my grown child was done the same way and we seem to remain on the healthy side :) we can go years without the need for antibiotics I recall in my teens mom made me finish an antibiotic and that created fungal infection from then on no more than TRULY NECESSARY! I think that creates superbugs!!"
Naturally raw September 23, 2016
0 users found this comment helpful.
More about hydrocortisone/neomycin/polymyxin b ophthalmic
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: ophthalmic steroids with anti-infectives
- Neomycin, polymyxin B, and hydrocortisone ophthalmic
- Neomycin, Polymyxin B, and Hydrocortisone (Ophthalmic)
- Neomycin, polymyxin b, and hydrocortisone Ophthalmic (Advanced Reading)
- Neomycin, Polymyxin B, Hydrocortisone Ophthalmic Suspension (FDA)
- Neomycin, Polymyxin B, and Hydrocortisone (Ophthalmic) (Wolters Kluwer)