User Reviews for Reprexain

Pain
8.9

Archie Bunker · Taken for 6 months to 1 year October 5, 2012

For Pain: “Great medicine. No side effects.”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 11, 2012

For Pain: “It does help with my pain from having trouble with TMJ, but I have been nauseous a lot lately. Usually when my jaw acts up I get major migraines and sensitive to light and even end up throwing up and having to put pressure until it goes away - but now I can take this and it goes away fast”

fugitive August 17, 2012

For Pain: “It seemed to work as a pain medication, due to my chronic arthritis in my back with degenerative bone disease. I also have a steel rod in my right leg and other chronic illness.”

Anonymous January 19, 2012

For Pain: “I really get excellent relief from this medication. It's very hard to find, but if you are to get a prescription for it and if your pharmacy knows you well, they will reorder it, if your taking it monthly, while deciding over surgery or to continue physical Therapy. The nerve pain associated with my accident and compression fractures, and my nerves is a bit to much. I also find great relief in the lidocaine patches, another very costy form of relief, but I will pay the monies, to not suffer from this pain. It can be unbearable! ”

Anonymous April 14, 2009

For Pain: “Worked great on my lower back pain!”

Anonymous June 21, 2011

For Pain: “This medicine worked well while waiting for the infection from an abscessed tooth to subside in order for it to be extracted. (And anyone who's had an abscessed tooth knows what real pain is).”

Anonymous May 13, 2011

For Pain: “This medicine worked really well for my shoulder pain. Also helped with severe migraines.”

Anonymous December 5, 2011

For Pain: “Works well for my nerve pain.”

Anonymous May 26, 2010

For Pain: “This medications is pretty good! Works well for mild to severe pain.”

Anonymous July 16, 2012

For Pain: “Take only as need due to severe neuropathy of amputated foot. Take only when pain is severe. Does not give me headaches as Vicodin and other similar medications.”

whiteboy 2 March 28, 2011

For Pain: “This medicine works good for my back and leg pain. Thanks”

sherz April 19, 2011

For Pain: “Excellent pain medicine for joint, muscle pain. ”

More about Reprexain (hydrocodone / ibuprofen)

Other brands