User Reviews for Ibudone

Pain 7.0

Reviews for Ibudone

TheTrueBabyBlue January 12, 2013

For Pain: “I just started taking this medicine. I have been taking Hydrocodone with acetaminophen for pain since 2003 but recently discovered that there exists a variation with a medicine that would address inflammation in addition for pain and wondered why, for all these years no one suggested I take that variant. I specifically asked for it because I have inflammation. I take it because I have debilitating pain in my lumbar-sacral spine, in my left parietal brain, and I have IC. I also have triple major scoliosis and major depression. ”