User Reviews for Faslodex

Faslodex Rating Summary

5.7/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 40 medications used in the treatment of Breast Cancer, Metastatic.

Reviews for Faslodex to treat Breast Cancer, Metastatic

"I’m on faslodex for about a year. I have a lot of side effects — same as everyone else. I was just wondering if anyone is experiencing jaw pain. It just came on suddenly. I went to dentist and they said I have bone loss but no infection to cause pain. Some days the jaw hurts more than others."

Kathy (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 20, 2018

"Horrible, painful injections, my hips would swell out like a lumpy wing. Was on it for 3 months and it was like miracle grow for my MBC, my liver mets flourished into a garden of tumors. Aromasin for 9 months started the two small liver lesions to multiply like crazy and the Faslodex was worse. All sizes of tumors, the largest being 12 cm. I was on the cusp of liver failure. Also caused sciatica in my left side and have had that for a yr and will never go away. New oncologist put me on Taxol for 7 months. The first 5 months liver enzymes were dropping, tumors shrinking and the last 2 months Taxol stopped working. Eveything reversed. Tried CMF and Xeloda, side effects were severe I refused to do any more treatments. Abraxane now, bad side effects."

Abigailmaltese (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 14, 2017

"I am 4 years 9 months survivor of metastatic breast disease to bone. The injection itself is painful, but very few side effects for me. Tiredness, pain at injection site and sore throat dry mouth are most persistent side effects. Tingling and burning sensation on right side of injection site."

Hillymilly November 18, 2016

"pain at buttock site large lump on injection site 6 months now dizziness, the worst tingling, pins and needles on right foot and other various sites on extremities. comes and goes,also pain on bottom of foot."

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 5, 2016

"I was diagnosed with Metastic Breast Cancer five years ago and have been on Faslodex for four years which has made my cancer stable. The side effects I experience are; sweating, hot flashes again, severe bone pain, nausea, fatigue big time, constipation, etc. It is worth it to me because it is all tolerable and the other alternative is my cancer would start growing again. I call this my chemo because it is stopping my cancer. I am also losing all my teeth because of dry mouth and don't know if that is from the Faslodex or the harsh chemo I was on before."

Anonymous January 18, 2012

"I am a 2 year survivor of metastatic breast disease to bone. The injection itself is painful, but very few side effects for me. Tiredness, pain at injection site and sore throat are most persistent side effects. I like the fact that I only have to get it once a month."

Anonymous November 15, 2009