User Reviews for Retisert

Learn more about Retisert.

Uveitis 2 reviews 80 medications

Summary of Retisert reviews 2 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Retisert

For Uveitis "I suffer from a very aggressive case of Uveitis in my left eye due to Sarcoidosis. I have already had my right eye removed because of it. I became part of the research study developing this implant on the advice of my medical team and it preserved the sight in my remaining eye. I had minimal side effects: temporary pain after surgery, developed cataract (had removed 14 mos. later), increased eye pressure (used eye drops). On my 2nd implant now - usually lasts about 4 years. Highly recommend to anyone with uncontrollable Uveitis."

Mona in Indiana March 15, 2010

For Uveitis "Retisert is fantastic. I went from 20/400 to 20/10! The surgery is a breeze and restores eyesight."

Anonymous November 24, 2008