User Reviews for Filgrastim

Neutropenia Associat...ith Chemotherapy

Neutropenia

Summary of Filgrastim reviews 7.6 5 reviews

Reviews for Filgrastim

Zarxio (filgrastim) for Neutropenia Associated with Chemotherapy: "My WBC level was 25% of my usual pre chemo level after 4th week of chemo. Felt soooo much better after the first shot. I wished they hadn’t waited for such a low level to start it, they could see the weekly trend and my misery. I think insurance required a documentation of a certain value to allow me relief."

Llama Mama (taken for less than 1 month) March 2, 2019

Zarxio (filgrastim) for Neutropenia Associated with Chemotherapy: "I have no pain until they put me 6 injections, The most severe pain in my back for 25 days . There is nothing for pain that helps. If some one knows something for pain or to stop the side effect please write it here. I'll be looking here for an answer or I'll go to the Drugs.com zarxio support group Thank you"

Ocean (taken for less than 1 month) June 22, 2018

Zarxio (filgrastim) for Neutropenia: "I was changed from neutprogen to zarxio by insurance company. I have had to take 6 shots in about 3 months due to low neutrophil count. I have had several bone marrow tests which point to autoimmune neutropenia. Seems to have developed several years after banked bone and metal were placed in my neck during fusions. Not sure if it works as well as neutprogen, but was told it is the same med."

BJ (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 25, 2018

Neupogen (filgrastim) for Neutropenia: "Was neutropenic and after several (3) injections of Neupogen, my white cell count was greatly increased. I had one injection in the arm and two in the stomach. Achy and tired for several days after injections, but feeling much better less than a week later."

imdb (taken for less than 1 month) August 2, 2013

Neupogen (filgrastim) for Neutropenia Associated with Chemotherapy: "Stage 2 Invasive Breast Cancer. 6 rounds of FEC & T. IgE levels>5000. Highly allergic always. Neupogen ordered by my Oncologoist to be administered 24 hrs after chemo but his nurse did not communicate this to me. Day 14 I spiked 103 temp at 3 a.m.,surgical site was red and inflamed. Not understanding the severity of this, I took 2 Tylenol and went to sleep. Awakening Sunday a.m. with 102.5,; my Onco Surgeon sent me to the ER. Stat blood counts indicated neutropenia and celluitis. <500 white cells. I.V. antibiotics/ 5 days of Neupogen saved my life. Bones will ache, so whine or take pain meds. Get the shot; it does save lives. "

Tigerlilsally (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 13, 2012