User Reviews for Neupogen

Neutropenia

1 review 3 medications
Summary of Neupogen reviews 7.6 2 reviews

Reviews for Neupogen

For Neutropenia "Was neutropenic and after several (3) injections of Neupogen, my white cell count was greatly increased. I had one injection in the arm and two in the stomach. Achy and tired for several days after injections, but feeling much better less than a week later."

imdb (taken for less than 1 month) August 2, 2013

For Neutropenia Associated with Chemotherapy "Stage 2 Invasive Breast Cancer. 6 rounds of FEC & T. IgE levels>5000. Highly allergic always. Neupogen ordered by my Oncologoist to be administered 24 hrs after chemo but his nurse did not communicate this to me. Day 14 I spiked 103 temp at 3 a.m.,surgical site was red and inflamed. Not understanding the severity of this, I took 2 Tylenol and went to sleep. Awakening Sunday a.m. with 102.5,; my Onco Surgeon sent me to the ER. Stat blood counts indicated neutropenia and celluitis. <500 white cells. I.V. antibiotics/ 5 days of Neupogen saved my life. Bones will ache, so whine or take pain meds. Get the shot; it does save lives. "

Tigerlilsally (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 13, 2012