User Reviews for Zarxio

Neutropenia

1 review 3 medications
Summary of Zarxio reviews 7.5 3 reviews

Reviews for Zarxio

For Neutropenia Associated with Chemotherapy "My WBC level was 25% of my usual pre chemo level after 4th week of chemo. Felt soooo much better after the first shot. I wished they hadn’t waited for such a low level to start it, they could see the weekly trend and my misery. I think insurance required a documentation of a certain value to allow me relief."

Llama Mama (taken for less than 1 month) March 2, 2019

For Neutropenia Associated with Chemotherapy "I have no pain until they put me 6 injections, The most severe pain in my back for 25 days . There is nothing for pain that helps. If some one knows something for pain or to stop the side effect please write it here. I'll be looking here for an answer or I'll go to the Drugs.com zarxio support group Thank you"

Ocean (taken for less than 1 month) June 22, 2018

For Neutropenia "I was changed from neutprogen to zarxio by insurance company. I have had to take 6 shots in about 3 months due to low neutrophil count. I have had several bone marrow tests which point to autoimmune neutropenia. Seems to have developed several years after banked bone and metal were placed in my neck during fusions. Not sure if it works as well as neutprogen, but was told it is the same med."

BJ (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 25, 2018