User Reviews for Trilipix to treat High Cholesterol

Trilipix Rating Summary

5.2/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 293 medications used in the treatment of High Cholesterol.

Reviews for Trilipix

"Developed extreme pain in left leg radiating up to hip. Sinus problems and sleeplessness"

A v (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 10, 2015

"Trilipix reduced my triglycerides from 3456 to 200, yes that's the number, and lowered all my bad cholesterol from 355 to normal, but unfortunately, Trilipix gave me the same side effect, dizziness, joint pain, a lot of muscle pain issue. Now I'm going back to the doctor. I just noticed that when I read all the side effects of Trilipix and now I understand what causes all the pain I was going through."

eggie_pr May 20, 2013

"I have been on Trilipix for 5 weeks and it has lowered my triglycerides from 881 to 475 in just 28 days with a slight change in diet. I have not yet noticed any side effects other than having more energy."

Anonymous October 23, 2012

"Took Trilipix for 2 months caused hair loss, joint pain, muscle aches, and even slowed down body hair growth."

Anonymous February 14, 2012

"Took Trilipix for 3 months caused hair loss, joint pain and fatigue."

Anonymous January 16, 2012

"Started it in August for Triglycerides. Within 15 days I was getting pain in my right side. Quit the Trilipix for 30 days until I say the doctor again. Pain still there. Started taking it again and now going through MRI's, CATS , The big Colonoscopy (upper and lower). You name it, to find a cause, but nothing is found. Blood work is all normal. Just odd that this started at the same time I went on Trilipix."

david1234 November 25, 2009

"I've tried A LOT of cholesterol-lowering meds, but can't usually tolerate them for more than a month. Unfortunately, Triplix gave me the same side effects--dizziness, digestive miseries, etc. It's probably a wonderful drug for a lot of people, just not for me. I don't know if it made a difference in my cholesterol levels."

AlexisH October 30, 2009

"Worked great to lower all my bad cholesterol, but I have lost a lot of hair while using this medicine. I stopped about 2 months ago and still my hair is falling out. "

Anonymous September 14, 2009

"I have never been able to take cholesterol medicines until Trilipix. It has done wonders for me and my liver enzymes are not bothered at all."

Anonymous August 19, 2009

"Trilipix greatly reduced my trigycerides when added to the Lipitor and Zetia that I was previous prescribed. No side effects from the Trilipix."

Anonymous August 4, 2009