User Reviews for Evening Primrose Oil

AsthmaNot rated - Add rating1 review 145 medications
Summary of Evening Primrose Oil reviews 7.5 10 reviews

Reviews for Evening Primrose Oil

Mike · Taken for less than 1 month May 3, 2018

For Asthma "Unexpected improvement of dyspnea caused by antihypertensive medicines. Very effective at resolving spinal osteoarthritis nerve pain, and related referred pain in my legs and feet. Possible improvement in muscle strength."

Caxcobb · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 27, 2018

For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome "Evening oil of primrose is great if you are feeling a little down. You need to take 3 or 4 capsules and I find it seems to work pretty well straight away! Hope this is good information for someone!"

Tracy E · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 15, 2016

For Hot Flashes "Does not work"

tmar March 3, 2016

For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome "It gave me horrible indigestion and heart palpitations (tachycardia) definitely not a good herb for hormone balancing."

Chilled out · Taken for 6 months to 1 year February 24, 2015

For Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder "Amazing! 1300 mg a day not only takes the edge off PMS/PMDD but chills me out every day. Also on Zoloft but EPO adds an extra something that relaxes me just right!"

hot flashes · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 28, 2014

For Hot Flashes "Help tremendously with my hot flashes. I am able to sleep at nights so much better."

Cindy E · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 23, 2014

For Sjogren's Syndrome "At the time I discovered an article by Dr. Oz about ways to relieve the symptoms of Sjogrens, my eyes were extremely red, swollen, itchy and dry. Nothing was helping - I was using a humidifier, and had tried numerous creams and lotions. Dr. Oz suggested a list of vitamins and oils of which Evening Primrose Oil was a significant part. I started taking 6 capsules daily and within 3 days could see some improvement. It has been 4 months now, and my eyes are completely back to normal. I don't even have to use my gel drops anymore."

lucyball · Taken for 10 years or more June 16, 2013

For Hot Flashes "Very good for female swelling at that time of the month don't over look this natural helper"

Happy Happy Joy Joy December 19, 2009

For Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder "Stabilized my periods and stopped the night sweats.... YES!"

Anonymous October 19, 2009

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "Dramatic reduction in hot flushes achieved taking 1300mg Evening Primrose Oil daily and almost eliminating dairy products from diet."