User Reviews for Mimvey

Learn more about Mimvey.

Postmenopausal Symptoms 1 reviews 202 medications

Reviews for Mimvey

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "I am 48 and pre-menopausal. I went to my doctor with heavy menstrual cycles with heavy clotting. My doctor put me on Necon for a few months, but my bleeding didn't stop. Doctor wanted to opt for ablation. After a failed ablation, my doctor checked my hormone levels and my estrogen was very low-even after taking birth control for months. He placed me on Memvey 0.5/0.1 pill. I noticed a slight increase in blood pressure and my bleeding was non-stop. He upped my Memvey to 1/.05 and my blood pressure increased steadily (even though I take Lisinopril HCTZ 20-25). My family doctor had to give me an additional dose of Clonidine just to get my blood pressure close to normal. I went off Memvey and, within a day, my blood pressure is back to normal."

MoparLady1968 October 16, 2016