User Reviews for Comtan

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Comtan.

Parkinson's Disease
4.8

Summary of Comtan reviews 4.8 5 reviews

Reviews for Comtan

For Parkinson's Disease "Didn't improve any symptoms. Side Effects: 1. It was messing up my stomach and starting to cause problems with my acid reflux 2. I had several episodes of feeling really anxious and my heart would race – on the verge of panic attack, maybe? 3. Very slight fear of the dark"

mjbaz2002 (taken for less than 1 month) June 17, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Parkinson's Disease "I just started taking this drug about 3 weeks ago. The first week was a little rough and it leaves a funny taste in my mouth. However, now that I am getting used to it, I find it helpful. I can take less Carbidopa/Levodopa and has much smoother transition between end/begin of medication times. ONE THING I HAVE FOUND is the importance of staying hydrated. Dehydration is a side effect and it shows. If I don't watch it, I start feeling bad & symptoms flare up. After I drink a large glass of water, I start feeling better."

Stay hydrated... (taken for less than 1 month) April 11, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Parkinson's Disease "I take Sinemet 25/100 4 x daily 1 1/2 tabs with 100 mg Comtan 4 x daily with my Sinemet and it seems to work well for lessening my "wear off" periods but it does cost a lot."

Bmp April 11, 2012

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Parkinson's Disease "Terrible hallucinations!"

Anonymous June 8, 2010

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Parkinson's Disease "The medication is very good. Unfortunately it is expensive"

Shirley E. April 28, 2008