User Reviews for Emollients topical

Also known as: Eucerin, CeraVe, Aquaphor, Vaseline Intensive Care, CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser, Desitin Clear, Presera, Zanfel, Aveeno, Aquaderm, Aqua Glycolic, Hydrocerin, Neosalus, DermaCerin, Loving Lotion, Satin Therapeutic, Cavilon Durable Barrier, Bag Balm, Pen-Kera, Sardo Bath, Surgilube, Hydrisinol, Skin Care, Elta Seal Skin Protectant, Dermalab Soap, GentleWash Body Wash / Shampoo, MimyX, Johnson's Baby Cream, CC-500, Ocean Nasal Moisturizer, Aloe Vesta Body Wash & Shampoo, Aloe Vesta Perineal/Skin Cleanser, Vaniply, Normlgel, Replens, Restore Skin Conditioning Creme, Lowila, Mederma, Hydrolatum, Theraplex Lotion, PruClair, Cetaphil Lotion, Prutect, Cetaphil Cream, Remedy 4-in-1 Body Cleanser, Aquanil Lotion, Atrapro, Balneol, Natural Ice, Aurstat, Vagisil Feminine Moisturiser, Aurstat Anti-Itch, Aurstat Kit, Wibi Lotion, Aveeno Active Naturals, Kerodex-71, Plastibase 50W, Tritles Lotion, Promiseb, Pacquin, Dermasil Lotion, Lantiseptic Nourishing Skin Cream, Uni Derm, Lubricating Lotion, Mother's Friend, Loutrex, Soft Sense, Therapeutic Bath, Oilatum Soap, Purpose Cream, Purpose Lotion, CoolBottoms, Hydrocream, Dermabase, NeutrapHor, Formula Finger Skin Cream, NeutrapHorus Rex, Glycerin with Rose Water, St. Ives, Nivea, Hydrophil Ointment, Absorbase, EpiCeram, Aqua Lube, Neutrogena Rainbath, Nutraderm, Cara-Klenz Wound Cleanser, Balneol Cleansing, CarraKlenz Wound Cleanser, Velvachol, CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser, Balneol for Her, Neutrogena Acne Formula, CeraVe Therapeutic Hand, Neutrogena Cleansing Wash, CetaKlenz Pump, Polybase, PeriScent Perineal Cleanser, Cetaphil Daily Advantage, Sween Cream, RadiaGel Hydrogel, Baza-Pro, Diab, Hydropel, Fattibase Ointment, K-Y Jelly, Iamin Hydrating Gel, Aloe Vesta Protein Ointment, Cetaphil Cleanser, Aqua Lube Plus, Sea-Clens, Dr Scholl's Essentials Cracked Skin Repair, Ocusoft, Carmex Click-Stick, Baby Soap, CeraVe Facial Moisturizing, Baby Oil, Keri Sensitive Skin, Lubricating Jelly, Natural Care Gel, Cara-Klenz Spray, Cetaphil Restoraderm Moisturizer, Carrington, Cetaphil Restoraderm Wash, Green Soap, Peri-Wash, Nivatopic Plus, Sween Prep, Derma Soothe, SFC, Nutraderm Advanced Formula, Gold Bond Ultimate Healing, Dermagran, Elta, Vanicream, Vanicream Lite, Robathol, Aquaphilic, Eucerin Plus, Lubrex, AmeriCerin, Maxilube, AmeriPhor, AmeriStore, Moisturin, Hydrated Petrolatum, Constant Care Vaseline, Cam, Aqua Lacten, Cutemol, Carrington Foot and Body, Carrington Skin Balm, Beta Care, Bodi Protect, Bodi Whirl Oil, Ointment Base, Cream Base, Betamide, Lanaphilic, Dermalab Skin Cream, Hydrocerin Plus, Curel Ultra Pro, Epilyt, Free & Clear, Carmex, DermaFix, Herpecin-L, DermaSoft with Aloe, Carb-O-Lan10, Phisoderm for Baby, Dr Smith's Rash-N-All, Aloe Vesta 2 -n- 1, Baza-Protect, Remedy 4-in-1 Cleansing Lotion, Carlesta, Cetaklenz, Clinac OC, PR Cream, Tetrix Cream, Sensi-Care Moisturizing Body, Theraplex Hydro Lotion, Soapreme, Blistex Lip Balm, Neutrogena Cleansing, SuperSoft, Neutrogena Toner, Elta Lite, Diabet-X Daily Prevention Therapy, Biafine RE, AVO Cream, Diab Gel, Sensi-Care, Dermalab Cleansing Bar, Dermalab Skin Cleanser, Dermalab Lotion, Dermagran GP, Dermalab Conditioning Shampoo, Ceta-Klenz, Secura, Restore Hydrogel, Ultra-Klenz Wound Cleanser, AlphaSoft, Dermal Therapy, Pretty Feet & Hands, Dermalube, Chap Stick, Atopiclair, Bodi Bath & Shampoo, CeraVe AM, Elon Herbal Foot Cream, Elon Barrier Protectant, Biafine, Leader Finger Cream, Remedy Skin Repair, DermaDaily, Little Bottoms Daily Care Spray, DermaPhor, Critic-Aid Clear, Proshield Foam & Spray Cleanser, Proshield Plus, Proshield Skincare Kit, Vanicream Cleansing Bar, Gold Bond Ultimate Restoring, Humatrix Microclysmic Treatment, Gold Bond Ultimate Softening, Care-Creme, HPR Emollient, HPR Plus, Skin Magic, HPRplus-MB HydroGel, GRx Rinse-Free, Hylatopic Plus Aurstat, Emulsion SB, Loving Lather II, Hydro-Lan Creme, HylatopicPlus, Concept, Ilex, HylatopicPlus Emollient Foam, Isagel, Barri-Care, Gentle Cream, Jergens, Ca-Rezz, Geri-Soft, Light Mineral Oil, Topical, Dermarest Rosacea, Liqua-Gel, Miaderm Radiation Relief, Albolene Moisturizing Cleanser, OC Eight, Aquabase, Sensi-Care Perineal/Skin Cleanser, PeriClean, Promiseb Complete, Aloe Vesta Skin Conditioner, Septi-Soft Concentrate, Kinerase, Rash Relief Clear, Nature's Wash Plus, Sonafine, St Ives Cucumber, Melon and Vitamin E, St Ives Hydrating Vitamin E, Esoterica Dry Skin, St Ives Restoring, Special Care, Baza Cleanse & Protect, Bodi Care, Special Care Moisture Barrier, Bodi Kleen Perineal Cleanser, TriDerma Diabetic Bruise Defense Healing, Mederma for Kids, Bodi Line Almond Skin Cleanser, TriDerma Diabetic Dry Skin Defense Healing, Bodi Line Antiseptic, TriDerma Diabetic Foot Defense Healing, Aloe Vesta Cleansing Foam, Bodi Line Hair and Body Shampoo, TriDerma Diabetic Ulcer Defense Healing, Amerigel Care, Bodi Lotion, Durable Barr, Bodi Whirl Bath, Keri Original Therapy, Keri Advanced Therapy, Bedside-Care Perineal Wash, PruMyx, CarraKlenz, CarraKlenz Spray, Lamisilk Heel Balm, Avosil Scar Care, K-Y Warming, Normlshield, Baby Lotion, TheraSeal Hand Protection, Baby Oil Creamy, Orabase Soothe-N-Seal, K-Y Silk-E Vaginal Moisturizer, Pacquin Plus, OCEAN Ultra Moisturizing, Phisoderm Cleansing Bar, Phisoderm Deep Cleaning Cream Cleanser, Eucerin Gentle Hydrating Cleanser, basis sensitive skin bar, Aveeno Moisturizing Bar, basis vitamin bar Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Eletone Dermadrox RepHresh Lubriderm Daily Moisturizer Geri-Lav Free Keri Lotion Hydrophylic GRX Formula 405 Lotion Restore Cleanser & Moisturizer Hylatopic Formula 405 Cream Citraderm Cavilon Foot Emollient Vivatia Aloe Vesta Cream Cavilon Emollient Purpose Soap Sayman Soap Secura Mosturizing Neutrogena Soap Restore Moisture Barrier Cetaphil Bar Resurfix Phisoderm Carrington Moisture Guard Lubriderm Blistex Lip Revitalizer Acne-Aid Proshield Plus Skin Protectant BurnZone Carb-O-Lan20 Amerigel Barrier Complex-15 DepthZone Moisturel ChafeZone AcidMantle Sayman Salve DML Forte Monistat Soothing Care Chafing Relief Powder-Gel DML Facial Formula 405 Soap Lubriderm Lotion DML Moisture Lotion Curel Moisture Lotion Corn Huskers Lotion Neutrogena Lotion Neutrogena Cream …show all brand names

Dry Skin 4.5
Vaginal Dryness 2.6

Reviews for Emollients topical

SeaDove66 · Taken for less than 1 month November 12, 2020

Replens (emollients) for Vaginal Dryness: “I was recommended by a Gynaecologist to use this product Replens 2nd time using it I feel dry and clumps of white skin cell or whatever is is have been discharging. I want to know is this safe or a good thing? Adding to my frustration!!!!!”

Anonymous November 11, 2020

CeraVe (emollients) for Dry Skin: “I bought CeRave SA for my cracked, rough, sand paper heels. The transformation was miraculous in less than a week. I began using it on my sun weathered chest and forearms with the same great results! Love it! My sun damaged, parched skin has never felt or looked better!”

TIA November 2, 2020

Cavilon Emollient (emollients): “I bought the Cerave Moisturiser, Eye Serum and Emollient. I've never had an allergic reaction to any cream in my 69 years. I have had 4 terrible days suffering with headache,rash on my forehead and chest.Itchy eyes and chest.Blocked nose and general awful feeling. I'm so very dissapointed. Cerave promised a lot and delivered illness, worry and pain.”

Hat November 2, 2020

CeraVe (emollients) for Dry Skin: “Used the Cerave cream for dry skin. As recommended by my dermatologist. Developed a severe case of hives and rashes”

elephant · Taken for less than 1 month October 27, 2020

Blistex Lip Balm (emollients) for Dry Skin: “Last night I used the Raspberry Lemonade Blistex as a chapstick and when I woke up the next morning, my lips felt very itchy. There were bumps on my lips and it was red. I had a rash like it last year, but I realized it wasn't the same thing. I took Claritin hoping to make it better because everyone says to use an antihistamine. I hope this helps!!!”

MarshaMarciaMarsha · Taken for less than 1 month October 26, 2020

CeraVe (emollients) for Dry Skin: “I used CeraVe on my skin and it broke me out with hives my entire body itched like crazy I ended up taking 3 showers to feel better never will I use it again I also had red spots on my body horrible product!”

Janet · Taken for less than 1 month October 25, 2020

Replens (emollients) for Vaginal Dryness: “I am on my 3rd use of Replins, after going to the bathroom and wiping there were white chunks, so I got up close and personally with my magnify mirror, and I was shocked at the amount of white globs all over the outside and especially the inside, bleh! I am 53 and post menopause, the 3rd use was tonight after my shower, and it does kinda still burn a little, but if it is shedding dead skin, is that a good thing? I'm still not sure if I want to continue using it or not.”

Samantha · Taken for less than 1 month October 22, 2020

Blistex Lip Balm (emollients) for Dry Skin: “I used the Blistex fruit smoothies strawberry coconut chapstick last night and woke up with red itchy swollen lips. This has happened to me before and I thought maybe something was going on with me went to urgent care because my lips were swollen for almost a week and they hurt. Couldn’t find anything wrong with me. Here after last night and remembering I used this chapstick I go and check to see if anyone has ever had a reaction to it and I see all these reviews with people experiencing the same issue. Why is this still being sold in the stores?? My throat was itchy as well. I would not recommend this brand to anyone.”

Linn · Taken for less than 1 month October 17, 2020

Replens (emollients) for Vaginal Dryness: “So first time buying Replens and first time using this. I too wished I had read reviews. Not even time for my period for two more weeks and I’m cramping like a period is fixing to start. I had string like discharge to now white rubbery like chunks and balls. Yuck! Bad Decision Product isn’t what I had expected at all. Won’t be using again. I tried washing everything out of me but I’m still steadily cramping”

Ralph · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 16, 2020

Gold Bond Ultimate Healing (emollients) for Dry Skin: “Applied Gold Bond on both lower diabetes feet and felt a terrible burning sensation.”

Annie · Taken for less than 1 month October 16, 2020

Replens (emollients) for Vaginal Dryness: “Used it one day and everything was fine...second time I used it, I immediately started burning...later that evening I was bleeding from inside...looked at reviews and found others that were the same...not sure if this is what happens in the beginning and then it gets better?”

Bonnie · Taken for less than 1 month October 15, 2020

CeraVe (emollients) for Dry Skin: “I used the hypotonic serum and the next day my skin was itchy, red and bumpy and face was swollen. I put on calamine lotion and my face felt cool instead of warm. My skin is better today .”

Lynn · Taken for 2 to 5 years October 12, 2020

CeraVe (emollients) for Dry Skin: “Found several CeraVe products in a rarely used cabinet and called to inquire about viability. Had the original boxes and stamped codes. The products were Vitamin C and Resurfacing Retinol which contain active ingredients. I was informed they only give out beauty advice and no expiration info. Really???? Active ingredients don’t last forever and never had a company refuse that info. Told me to call corporate and gave me a number which connected to L’Oreal. No answer. Even after several tries. So that is my recent experience with CeraVe which I have used faithfully for many years. No more. And I will spread the word.”

Claudy · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 11, 2020

K-Y Jelly (emollients) for Vaginal Dryness: “I've been using KY for a while now and it's great... No itching,, burning or redness occurrs. A little goes a very long way and keeps me partially moisturized even after I've washed up. I love it”

Wasolina · Taken for less than 1 month October 8, 2020

Biafine (emollients) for Dry Skin: “Burnt my arm with the car engine. The Pharmacist gave me Biafine as the wound wouldn’t heal. I was impressed at how quickly the wound started to heal( it was looking ugly) I’m still using it as this was just around 1 week ago..will always keep one handy at home!”

WANDA WOMAN · Taken for less than 1 month October 7, 2020

Replens (emollients) for Vaginal Dryness: “Severe vaginal dryness after menopause is horrible. The vagina changes can mimic uti. Replens is the only thing that has given me relief. I use it every 3 days at night. If I get dry in between I apply a bit by hand. I would rather feel wet and messy than dry as the dessert. I did have some brownish discharge once after the 1st use but it went away. I recommend because I suffered horribly before I used it.”

Jaz · Taken for less than 1 month October 4, 2020

Replens (emollients) for Vaginal Dryness: “I have used Replens 3 times. I was crampy first time. Felt like an oncoming UTI after second insert. Then the white wet tissue discharge after the third time. Done... was not cheap, so a waste. Too many ladies seem to be having the same symptoms. Like others, wish I had read these reviews! Just don’t......”

Max · Taken for less than 1 month September 27, 2020

Replens (emollients) for Vaginal Dryness: “First time user. I just got done inserting Replens and immediately experienced severe burning and redness. 3 days later after cornstarch sitzbaths i called my gynecologist and she said I may be the 1% that is severely allergic to some ingredients in the gel. I am still burning but it is severe when urinating. I now have red irritation on insides of labia If you have any resolution to my pain I would appreciate it.”

Suz · Taken for less than 1 month September 26, 2020

Replens (emollients) for Vaginal Dryness: “One application of this stuff and half an hour later and smudges of blood all day! I was under the impression this helps. instead now I may have to pay my Dr a visit”

Tata · Taken for less than 1 month September 23, 2020

Blistex Lip Balm (emollients) for Dry Skin: “I started using the Blistex Fruit Smoothies Strawberry Coconut as well. Noticed itchy bumps around my lips, then they swelled. I immediately washed it off and took an antihistamine. Hope it works out for. Right this minute my lips are on fire.”

maria · Taken for less than 1 month September 20, 2020

Replens (emollients) for Vaginal Dryness: “AVOID. Severe uterus cramping after second dosage (3 days after the first one) with big black lumps and brown blood a few hours later which now is fresh red blood with big lumps in. Currently been going on for 2 days, I hope it will stop or it is the doctor next. Peri menopausal, dry after ovulation hence the recommended cream. Never had any spotting or bleeding between periods this is a reaction to the cream. What have they put in it to cause such a severe reaction?”

Anon1 September 20, 2020

Replens (emollients) for Vaginal Dryness: “I've been using Replens on and off for a year or so. The disposable applicators are awful. When you squeeze and let go, the applicator sucks the vaginal wall, and is then difficult to remove without causing light damage. I then bought the reusable applicators, because Replens was the only moisturiser that lasts. The applicator is quite sharp, not rounded for comfort. The moisturiser is sticky and it doesn't feel very nice, but it was the best I could find. I used it again to insert an estring, and the amount of lumpy white discharge I'm having today is shocking. I read that it is dry skin shedding, but it's quite alarming. I definitely do not have a yeast infection. There isn't enough written about this to make it less alarming. It must have been because I used double the dose as I normally use. I hope it's a good thing that I'm shedding so badly.”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 18, 2020

Replens (emollients) for Vaginal Dryness: “OMG! Why did I not read these reviews first??? Used this product to moisturize the Va-jj and after intercourse, the chalky yeasty looking rubbery substance is BEYOND embarrassing. I mistook it for a yeast infection and even took diflucan and Monistat. I was so fed up I went to gyn who immediately knew exactly what it was. They need to pull it off the shelves.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month September 5, 2020

Blistex Lip Balm (emollients) for Dry Skin: “I had been using Blistex lip conditioning serum and my lips had become extremely dry, so I continued to put more and more on, not even considering that the Blistex was causing the problem. My lips became swollen and burned. My lips now look very dark like they have been burned. After reading all of the issues other people have been experiencing with this product, how is this company still allowed to sell this product? I’m so incredibly disappointed and in pain. This product is trash and it has been thrown in the trash where it belongs. I will never ever buy this product again and will tell everyone I know to don’t bother.”

Rw · Taken for less than 1 month September 5, 2020

Aquaphor (emollients) for Dry Skin: “The bottom of my feet and heels were in very bad condition. My heel were severely cracked and hurting. I could not clean the bottom of my feet unless I used a foot brush. I tried all kind of products including Vaseline. Nothing worked. I was so embarrassed and hoped when wearing flip flops no one could see the bottom of my feet. My neighbor gave me a tube of Aquaphor. I told her it was a waste of time but tried it anyway. I kid you not, this stuff works quickly. The bottom of my feet began softening, my heels began healing. My feet look great!!! I am so pleased with the results. I would recommend this ointment to anyone with dry skin.”