User Reviews for Savaysa

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Savaysa.

Atrial Fibrillation

1 review 24 medications

Reviews for Savaysa

For Atrial Fibrillation "I was scheduled for Cardio Version to treat A-Fib. I stopped taking 48 hours before the procedure. I was told the treatment would take 2 hours and I must lie flat for a total of 4 hours. Well, 10 1/2 hours later, I was still lying flat from severe bleeding in my bladder - not even where the incision was made. I was allowed to go home the next day. The doctor's PA told me to start back up right away on Savaysa to prevent a stroke. I did even though I disagreed. In less than 6 weeks I began to have double vision and lost the use of my left leg. My husband insisted I go to the emergency room. Long story short, brain scan found two bleeding brain masses & I was flown to a Hospital in Phoenix where I remained 8 days"

peppercleo April 3, 2017