User Reviews for Savaysa

Savaysa has an average rating of 1.0 out of 10 from a total of 2 ratings on Drugs.com. 0% of those users who reviewed Savaysa reported a positive effect, while 100% reported a negative effect.

Atrial Fibrillation
Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation
Summary of Savaysa reviews 1.0 2 reviews

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 1, 2018

For Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation: “It helped thin my blood during my afib. But the side effects of this medication where to life threatening. Bleeding from my lungs was my side effect.”

peppercleo April 3, 2017

For Atrial Fibrillation: “I was scheduled for Cardio Version to treat A-Fib. I stopped taking 48 hours before the procedure. I was told the treatment would take 2 hours and I must lie flat for a total of 4 hours. Well, 10 1/2 hours later, I was still lying flat from severe bleeding in my bladder - not even where the incision was made. I was allowed to go home the next day. The doctor's PA told me to start back up right away on Savaysa to prevent a stroke. I did even though I disagreed. In less than 6 weeks I began to have double vision and lost the use of my left leg. My husband insisted I go to the emergency room. Long story short, brain scan found two bleeding brain masses & I was flown to a Hospital in Phoenix where I remained 8 days”