User Reviews for Inapsine

Learn more about Inapsine.

Nausea/Vomiting 2 reviews 160 medications

1.5
Summary of Inapsine reviews 2 reviews 1.5

Reviews for Inapsine

For Nausea/Vomiting "I receive inapsine or droperidol in an ER visit to assess a small gastric bleed related to gastroparesis. The nausea and vomiting had persisted for 2 days. However, within 10 minutes of the drug administration, I became severely restless and unable to remain in the bed. I suffered the worst episode of restless leg syndrome in my life, but it involved my upper body and arms, too!. I paced, stretched, and moved constantly trying to achieve some comfort. I became repeatedly tangled in the IV tubing. Finally, I relaxed after having received several IV or IM doses of diazepam. I remained awake at home until the following morning."

Dian-n-n-naGK February 11, 2016

For Nausea/Vomiting "I have been a nurse since 1984 and a paramedic since 1990. In New Orleans,in 1993, while working on an ambulance, I became nauseated and began vomiting. Went home,changed ,had someone drive me 2 ER @ a Hospital in Harahan(nice subdivision.) I expected 2 get the usual treatment of IV Saline and the SAFE anti-emetic Phenergan. I told the ER DOC I was VERY ALLERGIC 2 REGLAN. He injects me with Inapsine(Droperidol) because he wants to see how it worked - even though people with allergy to Reglan should NEVER be given Inapsine. I had already been declared clinically dead 2 years prior in a car accident, But was revived. This So-called drug causes Irregular heartbeats. I thought I was going 2 die. It was much worse than actually dying."

KRISTIN C. (taken for less than 1 month) October 25, 2015