User Reviews for Doxy-Caps

Rosacea 1 reviews 102 medications

Reviews for Doxy-Caps

For Rosacea "I was just living with my rosacea but went to my opthomologist because of a chalazion (a cyst caused by a plugged oil duct on the inside of my upper eyelid). She performed a procedure in her office to drain the chalazion and prescribed Doxy to thin my oil secretions. In a day or two, little plugs of hard oil were actually coming out of my pores. My skin became clear and soft. The dryness in my eyes was gone. I too have dealt with the nausea but learned early on to eat some crackers or small snack just before I take it. I took 2 - 100 mg tablets a day for 5 days (she called this a "loading dose") then 1 tablet per day after that. I would rate this medicine a 10 except that there are dietary and other drug restrictions going with it."

Janeb52 February 17, 2011