User Reviews for Doxy 200

Learn more about Doxy 200.

Bacterial Infection 1 reviews 171 medications

Lyme Disease, Neurologic 1 reviews 33 medications

Acne 2 reviews 537 medications

Summary of Doxy 200 reviews 4 reviews 8.0

Reviews for Doxy 200

For Acne "My 13 year old daughter has been taking Doryx for 18 months. It has not done much for her. Her acne seems worse now than its ever been. She used two topical ointments; Rentin A Micro and Onexton which kept it under control, but still lots of acne on face, back shoulders with some on her chest and arms. Now, using Veltin topical with Doryx and it's the worse combination with worsening acne. My insurance will no longer cover the first two ointments. Our last resort is Isotretinoin. This was presented a year ago, but due to the enormous and serious side effects I have not allowed it. Now, I fell I need to let her try it. Overall, Doryx will bring up acne, so I don't understand the point of that. We want acne gone."

Momic March 23, 2017

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Bacterial Infection "was given to treat Hidradenitis suppurativa works great no side effects which shocked me cause a lot of medicine i have a lot of side effects"

cdk182016 (taken for 2 to 5 years) October 20, 2016

10 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Acne "Works great - but when I stopped, acne came back. Cleared up again now I'm back on them but I just worry how long I need to be on them. First started about 5 months ago - saw a huge difference within the first month. Definitely recommend it!"

Anonymous November 14, 2010

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Lyme Disease, Neurologic "Had lots of Herxheimer reaction with this drug."

blimy lymey July 25, 2009