User Reviews for Norpace CR

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Norpace CR.

Arrhythmia
9.2

Summary of Norpace CR reviews 9.3 3 reviews

Reviews for Norpace CR

For Arrhythmia "I have been on this medication for 22 years. I have a weird vagatone form of a-fib.I was on Procanimide for 10 years, but developed chemically induced lupus. After 4 hospitalizations and 3 cardio conversions, Norpace CR was the only drug that worked comfortably for me. Unfortunately it is currently out of production and not scheduled to be available again until March, 2018 ( today is 9/1/17. This has happened several times in recent years, there is no generic CR. MSs don't like it as it is an old drug and is contraindicated with 400 other medicines under 1200 brand names, but it works for me when most of the new drugs don't. I am 65 now and my EP wants to do a pacemaker which I intend to postpone as long as possible."

Stampwiz (taken for 10 years or more) September 2, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Arrhythmia "I have been on this medication for 11 years. It regulates the PVC%u2019s and PAC's, and slows the PSVT episodes that I get 1-2 times per year. Before this medication I always had irregular heart beats due to PAC's and PVC's and I was always tired and weak. As soon as I started using this medication I had a lot more energy. The only down fall, is that I always feel hot/humid even when its not hot/humid."

agrlyheart May 11, 2011

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Arrhythmia "Been on it for a year and working good for me, no arrhythmias since I have been taking. Would have rated a 10 but do have some weak and pulled muscles."

Anonymous April 15, 2011