User Reviews for Vumerity

Multiple Sclerosis
9.3

jack · January 27, 2022

For Multiple Sclerosis: “I took Vurmerity for about 4 months. Side affects.. face swelling and I relapses that were awful... like dizziness for 7 days I was diagnosed in 2020 of March. Think I'm better off eating a healthy diet and exercising daily”

T.H. · Taken for 6 months to 1 year · April 3, 2022

For Multiple Sclerosis: “I've been taking this medication for almost a year but before this I wasn't taking anything for MS and I ended up in the hospital because I had get another exacerbation or relapse. My neurologist came to my room the second day I was there and she told me I need to take the medication or I'll be disabled for the rest of my life. I didn't want to depend on anything but I gave the meds a try but before I started the treatment I declared to myself that I will research about this medication research the side effects and research the negative things that this will cause in me. What I found has really helped me with this medication and I haven't had side effects or any adverse reactions to it.”

K.H · Taken for 2 to 5 years · September 18, 2022

For Multiple Sclerosis: “I've been on Vumerity for 2 years. It's easy. I had flushing in the beginning but took baby aspirin. Pepto bismol for tummy issues. Now, I don't have any side effects MRIs have been clear and no relapse. I'm very pleased with this drug. It is so hard to pick a DMT. I hope this works for me for several more years.”

Sam · Taken for 1 to 6 months · January 11, 2021

For Multiple Sclerosis: “Recently switched from Tecfidera to Vumerity due to side effects. Vumerity has been much easier on my stomach.”