User Reviews for Vasculera to treat Dietary Supplementation

Vasculera has an average rating of 6.0 out of 10 from a total of 13 ratings for the treatment of Dietary Supplementation. 54% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 31% reported a negative effect.

Vasculera Rating Summary

6.0/10 average rating

Compare all 216 medications used in the treatment of Dietary Supplementation.

Reviews for Vasculera

Ricky · Taken for less than 1 month September 7, 2020

“As a recent Stage 3 cancer patient I was very alarmed that there is a warning NOT EVER to use this drug - something my doctor certainly did not make me aware, so I stopped immediately upon learning of it. I have no idea what this drug is suppose to do - I took it for two weeks for venous ulcers and noticed no improvement. Also find it bizarre that it costs insurance companies $3000 a month but you can buy direct for $35. Sounds like a scam, doesn't it.”

ed May 15, 2020

“started using Vasculera and within 3 weeks had severe leg pain; poor flexibility and pain in ankles. Had to use my cane in the morning Have stopped for about 1 week and symptoms are improving daily...no cane necessary”

Lynn · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 24, 2020

“Diagnosed with mild Chronic venous insufficiency (CVI). Started with Vasculera, continued for 3 months. Started having stinging sensations though out body. Been off the drug for approximately 6 weeks and the pain has gotten better. Still having some issues such as stinging and muscle pain. It is getting better but never had these issues until started on Vasculera.”

LibbyMe · Taken for 6 months to 1 year June 14, 2019

“The NP with my rheumatologist prescribed this a year ago. She had a bunch of samples she gave me, so I didn't pay for them. I've been taking them BUT my legs, ankles and feet have been swelling. I just stopped this as I'm not sure if it's due to the Vasculera or not. I've since changed rheumatologists and see that one this next week. I need to find out why I'm having edema. My labs are fine.”

Wild One · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 26, 2019

“The supplement has no discernible effect on my venous hypertension in the leg. I find it reprehensible that: 1. The information on what it does and how it does it is non-existent. 2. The fact that one should not use it if you've had cancer! That applies to a lot of people. Many are using it with NO idea this is the case!”

Greg · Taken for 2 to 5 years July 19, 2021

“I had a blood clot in my femoral vein in my right leg. I was left with a leg that had become extremely painful and swollen well after my recovery. I was on blood thinner for a period of three years to keep the swelling and tired feeling somewhat under control. I went to a vein clinic in Memphis TN to see if there was anything I could do to get relief. He took me off of my blood thinner and asked if anyone had talked to me about Vasculera. The doctor explained that the cost of expensive, (about $1800/month) but if my insurance rejected it, he would see what he could do through a Transition pharmacy. My insurance rejected it. However he got me a prescription for $117 for a three month supply. Results have been amazing. Before I had to wear a compression sleeve, and had worn it continuously for 3 years. IT IS NO LONGER NECESSARY! My swelling and pain have become minimal and the heaviness feeling has become a non issue. This has been a life changer for me.”

Rstar · Taken for 6 months to 1 year October 29, 2018

“I have taken this for 8 months now! My venous reflux never caused me any pain. I would say mild discomfort, mainly due to swelling. The fact that it is a food based drug, was very appealing to me. And I feel it works very well for me.”

MelBry July 12, 2017

“I have only started taking this medication. I have severe Chronic Venous Insufficiency. I am having removal of the incompetent veins, but am hoping I can have improvement in my remaining vessel structure with this medication and reduce the current inflammation.”

Mildred911 · Taken for less than 1 month July 28, 2017

“I just started taking this medication and I hope it helps with the edema I am having. I will update how you does for me in about a month to give it a chance to work. Additionally I will be having a procedure in late Aug. or early Sept. to correct the leaks in my left saphenofemoral junction and great veins”

Giriie · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 9, 2021

“Does not seem to alleviate pain after having vein procedure. Very expensive and Ibuprofen 600 mg seems to work better and is much cheaper. I would not buy this again because of the lack of results. I feel like I was forced to take it by the vein doctor. I wonder if they get kicked back from it.”

PWM · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 8, 2021

“Three months ago I was diagnosed with Lymphedema, after two doses the swelling in my legs is completely under control. More than 90 days on this medication I have had no discernible side effects. Would like to know why a 'dietary supplement' is so pricey.”

Rochelle · Taken for 6 months to 1 year August 2, 2018

“I started Vasculera almost 1 year now, my legs don't ache like they use to. I don't want to be without it.”

Jackie · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 9, 2020

“Recommended by my vascular PA for leg cramps and it has worked for that. However, the swelling of my hands and feet is terrible. I am stopping for a while to see what happens,”

TNNurse · Taken for less than 1 month August 25, 2019

“Excellent results after just a few days! My legs look and feel so much better.”

Sam · Taken for 2 to 5 years October 22, 2020

“I have insurance but the price is still high”

More about Vasculera (diosmiplex)