User Reviews for Vasculera

Dietary Supplementation

Summary of Vasculera reviews 8.8 4 reviews

Reviews for Vasculera

For Dietary Supplementation "I have taken this for 8 months now! My venous reflux never caused me any pain. I would say mild discomfort, mainly due to swelling. The fact that it is a food based drug, was very appealing to me. And I feel it works very well for me."

Rstar (taken for 6 months to 1 year) October 29, 2018

For Dietary Supplementation "I started Vasculera almost 1 year now, my legs don't ache like they use to. I don't want to be without it."

Rochelle (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 2, 2018

For Dietary Supplementation "I just started taking this medication and I hope it helps with the edema I am having. I will update how you does for me in about a month to give it a chance to work. Additionally I will be having a procedure in late Aug. or early Sept. to correct the leaks in my left saphenofemoral junction and great veins"

Mildred911 (taken for less than 1 month) July 28, 2017

For Dietary Supplementation "I have only started taking this medication. I have severe Chronic Venous Insufficiency. I am having removal of the incompetent veins, but am hoping I can have improvement in my remaining vessel structure with this medication and reduce the current inflammation."

MelBry July 12, 2017

More about Vasculera (diosmiplex)