User Reviews for Dexamethasone Intensol

Learn more about Dexamethasone Intensol.

Reviews for Dexamethasone Intensol to treat Inflammatory Conditions

"Today, I had to refer my aged mother, 85 for her inflamation on the bruise site on the forehead due to fall down, a couple of days ago. I referred her to my family doctor who admistered Dexamethasone Injection IP 2 ml. Within 5minutes she developed breathing heaviness, and she gasped for breath, and was about to be swooned. Fortunately, as the doctor swung into action and administerd her Deriflin inj, and after four hours she returned to normal. This is a worst and risky medicine if I have to say something on this. 24.Nov.2016"

KAVERI. S November 24, 2016

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

"taking wean down dosage over six days after being treated for Quincy abscess of a tonsil. The drug relieved the pain so that I was able to talk and swallow again within 8 hours of injection IV. Out of the hospital by a day on the wean down pills I notice former inflammation of bursitis of hip,knee and golfers elbow are being relieved also. The only adverse side effect I now notice is near insomnia but I feel so well again and energetic. 3 days on the drug now and will end by taper down in 4 more days. 1.5mg pills at first two at a time twice per day."

billysim47 (taken for less than 1 month) July 11, 2015