User Reviews for Dexamethasone / tobramycin

Also known as: TobraDex, Tobradex ST

Learn more about Dexamethasone/tobramycin.

Conjunctivitis, Bacterial 5 reviews 94 medications

8.5
Postoperative Ocular Inflammation 2 reviews 29 medications

Summary of Dexamethasone/tobramycin reviews 7 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Dexamethasone/tobramycin

For Postoperative Ocular Inflammation: "Used before surgery of eyelids, had minor itching but it really kept eyelids healthy and dryness controlled."

CTatteberry July 3, 2016

TobraDex (dexamethasone / tobramycin) for Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: "I was prescribe tobradex drops for chronic dry eye syndrome and conjunctivitis . I developed a severe allergic reaction. My eyelids and under eye got swollen , red, itchy and developed small bumps. I had raccoon eyes. I stop drops & went my Dr. Was put on cortisone ."

Lulue July 21, 2015

TobraDex (dexamethasone / tobramycin) for Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: "Really effective - had discharge come out of my red eye. Now the pain is gone some 20 hours later. "

Chris HS0ZFE (taken for less than 1 month) October 23, 2014

TobraDex (dexamethasone / tobramycin) for Postoperative Ocular Inflammation: "I was prescribed Tobradex ointment to put on my eyelids after eye surgery. I had a lot of bruising and swelling and the medication seemed to help. No adverse side effects, but if you get it in your eye, it will blurr your vision slightly for a couple hours (I think due to the greasy consistency more than anything else). My co-pay for a 7 day supply cost $50."

Anonymous March 5, 2012

TobraDex (dexamethasone / tobramycin) for Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: "I had an allergic reaction to sulfur in another eyedrop. My eye was blurry, not being able to see more than ten feet. This eyedrop helped me see."

patty cakes December 17, 2008

TobraDex (dexamethasone / tobramycin) for Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: "Tobradex did the trick. First day: 65% improvement then 10% better each day forward. By the 4th day, the infection and swelling was gone. The drops lasted for 10 days. I did have slighly blurry vision for the entire period which could be the result of me digging out my eyeballs prior to filling the prescription. I would use it again no problem."

Anonymous August 8, 2008

TobraDex (dexamethasone / tobramycin) for Conjunctivitis, Bacterial: "My twin sister had the infection. She's been using it for about a day and she has seen an improvement already. The doc told her to use it three times a day for seven days."

Dueces June 17, 2008