User Reviews for Juvederm

Learn more about Juvederm.

Facial Wrinkles 4 reviews 23 medications

7.6
Summary of Juvederm reviews 4 reviews 7.6

Reviews for Juvederm

For Facial Wrinkles "I had juvederm in my cheeks and love the results! Reduced many other wrinkles. This product/ procedure is pricey but happy with the results!"

Old lady in need of correction October 8, 2016

For Facial Wrinkles "I had Juvelin facial fillers under my eyes, on my cheek and partly on the lines near the mouth. I am 52 years old and look fairly young. I paid and enourmous amount - much more than most of the doctors that do this procedure, thinking that my doctor would be fantastic. Result: I am completely unsatisfied and very unhappy. I had the procedure in April 2016 and now in September, I still have black color under my eye. For several months my eye was purple. The lines near the mouth, ineffective and on my cheeks, slight change but does not justify the price I paid. The doctor used Juvaders fillers indicated to me that it is the only FDA approved product. Yet, I really regret having had the procedure :-((("

Light-1 (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 19, 2016

For Facial Wrinkles "I have had Juvederm injected twice over the course of 2 years for fullness in my lips. I love it. I have my lips just plumped up but not overly filled it looks really natural, people don't know I have had it done. I get tons of compliments about how young I look for my age. I am 41 and always get guessed at being 34, so if you just want to smooth your lips out and plump them up just a little this is a great product...just make sure you have it done by a professional that knows what they are doing. I have seen some botched lip injections done by some unqualified people."

Anonymous December 3, 2009

For Facial Wrinkles "I love the Juvederm Ultra Plus. A doctor recommended the ultra plus for my smile lines because of its thicker consistency. It has been seven months and can still visibly notice the results."

IanLeland May 15, 2009

More about Juvederm (dermal filler topical)