User Reviews for Bellafill

Facial Wrinkles
3.9

Summary of Bellafill reviews 3.9 13 reviews

Reviews for Bellafill

For Facial Wrinkles "I had bellafill injected after appropriate patch testing in my smile lines for wrinkles. The initial result was great. 15 months after injection , I developed multiple foreign body granulomas on both sides of my face as an adverse reaction to the material. This was a delayed and ‘unexpected’ response from the filler. For the past 2 years , all local therapy has failed to improve the inflammation. I underwent a major facial surgery and had all the material removed when the granulomas started to erode thru my skin. This product may be fda approved, but the nature of these random, permanent and relentless disfiguring granulomatous reactions beg rethinking the use of this product by plastic surgeons. It is impossible to predict who will be disfigured from this product, and the product is permanent. It must be removed with surgery."

Sdk (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 25, 2018

For Facial Wrinkles "You really need an expert to do these injections. I was fortunate to have a person who knew what to do. I am 70 years old and had the injections a year ago. I am thrilled with the results! It keeps getting better. I still have fine lines but not the deep wrinkles I had before."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 7, 2018

For Facial Wrinkles "Bellafill was a total ripoff. I had 4 units injected with no visible results. My doctor, promised my wrinkles would be gone on the areas treated. I contacted her office numerous times with my concerns. I was extremely disappointed with the results and absolutely had no changes to my appearance. The doctor totally ignored all my calls. As a result, I contacted the manufacturer, Suneva Medical, who made numerous attempts to contact the doctor. The bottom line is none of my issues were ever resolved."

Zoe March 21, 2018

For Facial Wrinkles "Had Bellafill done in November 2017 by a plastic surgeon in Manhattan who convinced me it was the best treatment. As of today, January 18,2018 I still have lumps and my face is getting disproportional."

Justjjj January 18, 2018

For Facial Wrinkles "I have used fillers off and on for 36 years. Collagen, Restylane, Radiesse, Juvederm, Voluma, and more to fill acne scars and laser burn scars above my lip caused by a quack. I've always had at least a modicum of improvement and sometimes even success with these various fillers. However, when I finally decided after two years of research to go ahead and have Bellafill injected to one area of my face where there are acne scars, I wound up with absolutely no visible or palpable evidence that Bellafill was even in my face. A total rip-off. Utterly useless material. In fact, the acne scars are even more evident after this bizarre injection episode. Just because the FDA approves something doesn't mean it has any merit."

Livid in Richmond (taken for less than 1 month) November 2, 2017

For Facial Wrinkles "I've had 6 syringes in my face for volume loss. My last injection was in January 2017. Nasal labial folds are gone, my cheeks and jaw line are defined and so far, knock on wood, no problems. By the way - I'm 64 and I had to verify that I was at least 50 to get my senior citizen discount. All doctors get the same product, you must go to a doctor who has been trained in the use of Bellafill, not an aesthetician."

u4riah (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 30, 2017

For Facial Wrinkles "I loved it!!!!"

Sandi J April 21, 2017

For Facial Wrinkles "I had 3 sets of injections and all of them have turned into lumps, I call marbles, in my face. They did NOT fill in lines in my face, the just became marbles in my face. They are awful and I would never recommend these injections - run, don't walk, out of the doctor's office!"

65 Year Old (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 3, 2017

For Facial Wrinkles "Terrible product!!! My cosmetology doctor didn't do a "test", nor told me it was permanent! She put it deep into my cheeks on face. 2 syringes one month apart. The second injection within days left my cheeks puffy, tender to the touch & my facial nerves frazzled. Then a week later my cheeks were swollen, pus coming out of my eyes, touching cheeks made more pus come out of my eyes & made my nervous system crash!!! I went to the ER 7 times in 3 weeks. They said it probably was NOT the filler but stated they weren't cosmetic experts and to follow up with my doctor. I went home assuming it couldn't be the filler, not wanting to believe it was a filler that I voluntarily paid for. I became bed ridden, can barely breathe feels like I'm dying."

Bohogal January 12, 2017

For Facial Wrinkles "I went in to get the venus freeze done on my neck and jowls. The esthatician I saw wowed me with all the plus sides of bellafil. I didn't find anything to contraindicate its efficacy so I went ahead and with the injections. I was told I had the best person possible doing my treatment. As it turned out, I was her guinea pig. My face was left with lumps and bumps all over. A year later I had to get immunizations to start the nursing program. The bellafil has started to grow. I have several swollen balls all over my face. I can't get anyone to return my calls. I am really worried this is going to permanently disfigure me."

Lumpy and difigured (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 4, 2017

For Facial Wrinkles "This product was injected into my face by an inexperienced doctor, encouraged by a sale rep for this deplorable product. I have severe swelling under my eyes and forehead. I've had multiple injections to rid my face of these horrible side effects to no avail. The doctor, sales rep and producers of this hideous product take no responsibility for the horrific pain and disfigurement that I've endured! This product must be removed from the market and I will do all I can to see this be done."

T C October 29, 2016

For Facial Wrinkles "Check out the words Malar Edema. This is what Bellafill, injected into my cheeks, has left me with. They are red pouches on my cheeks, something I never had before the injections. I am so upset with this, and it cost me $9,000 to add to my total dismay! And to make it worse, make-up will NOT cover these unattractive lumpy red pouches."

Twirly Girly September 7, 2016

For Facial Wrinkles "I went for a consultation for Botox in my forehead ,my elevens, and ended up being told I needed much more! I was told I needed bellafill under my eyes. My under eyes were not a concern for me,but my so-called doctor told me I needed filler there! She was just trying to sell me something that would make her money! A test to see if I had a adverse reaction to bellafill was to be given and I was to wait 28 days before a procedure was done, my doctor waited 10 minutes! What really ticks me off that the sales rep for bellafill who was present, never stepped in to say no you really need to wait before giving these injections! But unfortunately I signed on the dotted line and today, after 7 months, I am disfigured from these bellafill injections"

Tac415 March 11, 2016

More about Bellafill (dermal filler topical)

Other brands: Restylane, Juvederm, Juvederm Voluma XC, Radiesse, ... +7 more