User Reviews for Bellafill

Learn more about Bellafill.

Facial Wrinkles 7 reviews 26 medications

2.5
Summary of Bellafill reviews 7 reviews 2.5

Reviews for Bellafill

For Facial Wrinkles "I loved it!!!!"

Sandi J April 21, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Facial Wrinkles "I had 3 sets of injections and all of them have turned into lumps, I call marbles, in my face. They did NOT fill in lines in my face, the just became marbles in my face. They are awful and I would never recommend these injections - run, don't walk, out of the doctor's office!"

65 Year Old (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 3, 2017

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Facial Wrinkles "Terrible product!!! My cosmetology doctor didn't do a "test", nor told me it was permanent! She put it deep into my cheeks on face. 2 syringes one month apart. The second injection within days left my cheeks puffy, tender to the touch & my facial nerves frazzled. Then a week later my cheeks were swollen, pus coming out of my eyes, touching cheeks made more pus come out of my eyes & made my nervous system crash!!! I went to the ER 7 times in 3 weeks. They said it probably was NOT the filler but stated they weren't cosmetic experts and to follow up with my doctor. I went home assuming it couldn't be the filler, not wanting to believe it was a filler that I voluntarily paid for. I became bed ridden, can barely breathe feels like I'm dying."

Bohogal January 12, 2017

19 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Facial Wrinkles "I went in to get the venus freeze done on my neck and jowls. The esthatician I saw wowed me with all the plus sides of bellafil. I didn't find anything to contraindicate its efficacy so I went ahead and with the injections. I was told I had the best person possible doing my treatment. As it turned out, I was her guinea pig. My face was left with lumps and bumps all over. A year later I had to get immunizations to start the nursing program. The bellafil has started to grow. I have several swollen balls all over my face. I can't get anyone to return my calls. I am really worried this is going to permanently disfigure me."

Lumpy and difigured (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 4, 2017

15 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Facial Wrinkles "This product was injected into my face by an inexperienced doctor, encouraged by a sale rep for this deplorable product. I have severe swelling under my eyes and forehead. I've had multiple injections to rid my face of these horrible side effects to no avail. The doctor, sales rep and producers of this hideous product take no responsibility for the horrific pain and disfigurement that I've endured! This product must be removed from the market and I will do all I can to see this be done."

T C October 29, 2016

12 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Facial Wrinkles "Check out the words Malar Edema. This is what Bellafill, injected into my cheeks, has left me with. They are red pouches on my cheeks, something I never had before the injections. I am so upset with this, and it cost me $9,000 to add to my total dismay! And to make it worse, make-up will NOT cover these unattractive lumpy red pouches."

Twirly Girly September 7, 2016

18 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Facial Wrinkles "I went for a consultation for Botox in my forehead ,my elevens, and ended up being told I needed much more! I was told I needed bellafill under my eyes. My under eyes were not a concern for me,but my so-called doctor told me I needed filler there! She was just trying to sell me something that would make her money! A test to see if I had a adverse reaction to bellafill was to be given and I was to wait 28 days before a procedure was done, my doctor waited 10 minutes! What really ticks me off that the sales rep for bellafill who was present, never stepped in to say no you really need to wait before giving these injections! But unfortunately I signed on the dotted line and today, after 7 months, I am disfigured from these bellafill injections"

Tac415 March 11, 2016

36 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

More about Bellafill (dermal filler topical)

Other brands: Juvederm, Radiesse, Restylane, Perlane, More... (3)