User Reviews for Bellafill

Learn more about Bellafill.

Facial Wrinkles 3 reviews 23 medications

Summary of Bellafill reviews 3 reviews 1.0

Reviews for Bellafill

For Facial Wrinkles "This product was injected into my face by an inexperienced doctor, encouraged by a sale rep for this deplorable product. I have severe swelling under my eyes and forehead. I've had multiple injections to rid my face of these horrible side effects to no avail. The doctor, sales rep and producers of this hideous product take no responsibility for the horrific pain and disfigurement that I've endured! This product must be removed from the market and I will do all I can to see this be done."

T C October 29, 2016

For Facial Wrinkles "Check out the words Malar Edema. This is what Bellafill, injected into my cheeks, has left me with. They are red pouches on my cheeks, something I never had before the injections. I am so upset with this, and it cost me $9,000 to add to my total dismay! And to make it worse, make-up will NOT cover these unattractive lumpy red pouches."

Twirly Girly September 7, 2016

For Facial Wrinkles "I went for a consultation for Botox in my forehead ,my elevens, and ended up being told I needed much more! I was told I needed bellafill under my eyes. My under eyes were not a concern for me,but my so-called doctor told me I needed filler there! She was just trying to sell me something that would make her money! A test to see if I had a adverse reaction to bellafill was to be given and I was to wait 28 days before a procedure was done, my doctor waited 10 minutes! What really ticks me off that the sales rep for bellafill who was present, never stepped in to say no you really need to wait before giving these injections! But unfortunately I signed on the dotted line and today, after 7 months, I am disfigured from these bellafill injections"

Tac415 March 11, 2016

More about Bellafill (dermal filler topical)