User Reviews for Neoral

Neoral has an average rating of 10.0 out of 10 from a total of 2 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Organ Transplant, Rejection Prophylaxis
10.0
Psoriasis
10.0
Summary of Neoral reviews 10.0 2 reviews

kjeffstewart · March 7, 2008

For Psoriasis: “In the UK after many years in the Middle East, my psoriasis, unnoticeable in the warm climate, returned as heavy scales on my arms, legs and stomach. Prescribed NEORAL I was completely clear after six weeks with no side effects. After 20 months my does was reduced by 25% and within three months my psoriasis had returned although not as heavy. My dosage was changed back two weeks ago, and already there is a marked difference in my skin, hopefully I will be clear again soon!”

Purple3121 · July 8, 2013

For Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura: “After years struggling with acute Eczema, I was prescribed UVB 3 times a week. It worked for a while, then the effectiveness wore off slowly. Years later, after trying several medicines/creams I was prescribed Neoral 300mg/day. Within days I saw a remarkable recovery, within weeks I was mostly cured. The side effects I suffer from are minute compared to the suffering I have endured previously with Eczema. Most days my hands/feet are burning, so hot they feel cold, extreme temperatures, hot/cold seem to make it worse, when I wash my hands, I can't tell whether the water is ice cold or burning hot. Colds, flu, chest, ear and throat infections make up most of my winters but I still would prefer to take Neoral, than have debilating eczema.”

Merlin123 · Taken for 5 to 10 years · April 27, 2014

For Organ Transplant, Rejection Prophylaxis: “I had weight gain once I was use to taking this medicine In talking to other kidney transplant people that are on this medicine they have a weight gain also. My eating habits have not changed. Taking this medicine with water makes my stomach sick.”