User Reviews for Cranberry

Also known as: Azo-Cranberry, Ellura, TheraCran, TheraCran HP, TheraCran HP for Kids

Learn more about Cranberry.

Urinary Tract Infection 2 reviews 185 medications

9.5
Urinary Incontinence 1 reviews 49 medications

7.5
Summary of Cranberry reviews 3 reviews 8.5

Reviews for Cranberry

Azo-Cranberry (cranberry) for Urinary Tract Infection: "I'm plagued by frequent UTI's and at the first twinge I take two of these and many times it staves off the infection!"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 28, 2014

16 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No

For Urinary Tract Infection: "With Benign Prostate Hyperplasia, acute urinary retention is possible, and I self-catheterise an average of twice a day for that reason. This makes urinary infections more likely, and previously, I used to get infections requiring antibiotics. Since taking these morning and night, I have had no further problems. Even if my urine turns cloudy, it seems to clear itself very quickly. Cranberry concentrate works very well for me."

gbhall (taken for 6 months to 1 year) October 8, 2013

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No

Azo-Cranberry (cranberry) for Urinary Incontinence: "Since I have been taking cranberry I have had a quicker period where my urine infection has cleared up and the time period between me having to use the bathroom has improved and I am able to hold in my urine long enough to make it to the the bathroom. I am very happy with this form of treatment. I am not on to try herbal medicines but this one truly works."

ginamyers August 29, 2010