User Reviews for Cranberry

Also known as: Azo-Cranberry, Ellura, TheraCran, TheraCran HP, TheraCran HP for Kids

Urinary Incontinence
7.5

1 review 49 medications
Urinary Tract Infection
6.7

Summary of Cranberry reviews 7.0 5 reviews

Reviews for Cranberry

Azo-Cranberry (cranberry) for Urinary Tract Infection: "The first time I ever took this I did not expect any side effects whatsoever from all the reading I did about it. So I was really surprised when I felt incredible fatigue the whole rest of the day along with terrible muscle pain throughout. A few days later I tried it again and the same thing happened. Now, after two months I tried it again and the same exact side effects. I can't find anyone else on the Internet that has mentioned this overwhelming fatigue and pain side effect of this AZO cranberry. I am not sure why it happened but I now believe that it's because of it. Hope this helps someone who is looking for the same thing I was."

KaraM. (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 29, 2018

For Urinary Tract Infection: "I had insomnia. I had a bladder surgery. I was diagnosed with restless leg long time ago. I have pain at my back and kidneys and I had odor urination. I want say to you I am taking Azo pills and can sleep very well and my pain at my legs, and kidney side is less. I am very happy. Thank to Azo cranberry pills!! God bless you."

Magy March 13, 2018

Azo-Cranberry (cranberry) for Urinary Tract Infection: "I'm plagued by frequent UTI's and at the first twinge I take two of these and many times it staves off the infection!"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 28, 2014

For Urinary Tract Infection: "With Benign Prostate Hyperplasia, acute urinary retention is possible, and I self-catheterise an average of twice a day for that reason. This makes urinary infections more likely, and previously, I used to get infections requiring antibiotics. Since taking these morning and night, I have had no further problems. Even if my urine turns cloudy, it seems to clear itself very quickly. Cranberry concentrate works very well for me."

gbhall (taken for 6 months to 1 year) October 8, 2013

Azo-Cranberry (cranberry) for Urinary Incontinence: "Since I have been taking cranberry I have had a quicker period where my urine infection has cleared up and the time period between me having to use the bathroom has improved and I am able to hold in my urine long enough to make it to the the bathroom. I am very happy with this form of treatment. I am not on to try herbal medicines but this one truly works."

ginamyers August 29, 2010