User Reviews for Cranberry

Also known as: Ellura, TheraCran, Azo-Cranberry, TheraCran HP, TheraCran HP for Kids

Urinary Incontinence
7.5

1 review 49 medications
Urinary Tract Infection
7.5

Summary of Cranberry reviews 7.5 6 reviews

Reviews for Cranberry

bkohnken · Taken for 5 to 10 years June 25, 2019

Ellura (cranberry) for Urinary Tract Infection: "Ellura is the real deal! I was getting UTIs every 3 weeks for years. I have tried every cranberry supplement out there and had zero success. My doctor then recommended ellura for me and my life has now been forever changed."

KaraM. · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 29, 2018

Azo-Cranberry (cranberry) for Urinary Tract Infection: "The first time I ever took this I did not expect any side effects whatsoever from all the reading I did about it. So I was really surprised when I felt incredible fatigue the whole rest of the day along with terrible muscle pain throughout. A few days later I tried it again and the same thing happened. Now, after two months I tried it again and the same exact side effects. I can't find anyone else on the Internet that has mentioned this overwhelming fatigue and pain side effect of this AZO cranberry. I am not sure why it happened but I now believe that it's because of it. Hope this helps someone who is looking for the same thing I was."

Magy March 13, 2018

For Urinary Tract Infection: "I had insomnia. I had a bladder surgery. I was diagnosed with restless leg long time ago. I have pain at my back and kidneys and I had odor urination. I want say to you I am taking Azo pills and can sleep very well and my pain at my legs, and kidney side is less. I am very happy. Thank to Azo cranberry pills!! God bless you."

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 2 years January 28, 2014

Azo-Cranberry (cranberry) for Urinary Tract Infection: "I'm plagued by frequent UTI's and at the first twinge I take two of these and many times it staves off the infection!"

gbhall · Taken for 6 months to 1 year October 8, 2013

For Urinary Tract Infection: "With Benign Prostate Hyperplasia, acute urinary retention is possible, and I self-catheterise an average of twice a day for that reason. This makes urinary infections more likely, and previously, I used to get infections requiring antibiotics. Since taking these morning and night, I have had no further problems. Even if my urine turns cloudy, it seems to clear itself very quickly. Cranberry concentrate works very well for me."

ginamyers August 29, 2010

Azo-Cranberry (cranberry) for Urinary Incontinence: "Since I have been taking cranberry I have had a quicker period where my urine infection has cleared up and the time period between me having to use the bathroom has improved and I am able to hold in my urine long enough to make it to the the bathroom. I am very happy with this form of treatment. I am not on to try herbal medicines but this one truly works."