User Reviews for Mycelex Troche to treat Oral Thrush

Reviews for Mycelex Troche

K · Taken for less than 1 month April 20, 2018

"Given this for 14 days. Other than the frequency of talking the tablets, it is easy to use and tastes fine. However, it did not resolve the issue ... and within 12 hours the symptoms were back, with little white blisters on my very sore tongue. Rebound? I don’t know, but this did not work for me. Dentist is having me wait for three days to see if it clears up! Ouch!"

PCPeony January 30, 2016

"I took 2 rounds of Mycelex Troche lozenges, 10 days each, 5 lozenges per day. I still have a raw area on inside of lower lip and do not feel "cured." I am going to ask my Doctor to try Diflucan next. I take a probiotic daily, a multi-vitamin and eat yogurt, yet this has never resolved."

Anonymous November 27, 2010

"I found the Troche very easy to use and not in the least objectionable. I have used it as prescribed for 7 days but feel that it should have been issued for a longer period of time. My mouth and throat are still sensitive and burning."

Anonymous July 6, 2009

"This was very easy to take. I noticed after taking it for 7 days (out of the 10 perscribed) that my thrush was completely gone. I noticed no side effects. I took it for all 10 days."

Cocabo June 27, 2009

"I was on it for 10 days (5 tablets a day), it did not work for me and it was expensive even with insurance. The tablets are sweet like candy so they are easy to take."

Learn more about Oral Thrush

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)