User Reviews for Clioquinol / hydrocortisone

Also known as: Ala-Quin, Corque, Dek-Quin, Dermasorb AF, Hysone, Iodo-HC, Pedi-Cort V, Steroform, Vio-Tex-HC

Learn more about Clioquinol/hydrocortisone.

Dermatitis 1 reviews 332 medications

Reviews for Clioquinol/hydrocortisone

Ala-Quin (clioquinol / hydrocortisone) for Dermatitis: "Ala-Quin worked on day 1. I had a itchy rash in the groin area. The first night of use was the first night I did not wake up scratching so much that I drew blood. The only problem is that it stains every thing. It turns every thing it touches a light yellow-tan color. On day two when I awoke my underwear (jockey shorts) looked like I had not changed them in a month. I was horrified. The stuff would not wash out. I ended up bleaching the daylights out of them. That helped but the shorts were still very dingy looking. My wife finally suggested that I use, wash and reuse the same 3 or 4 pair of shorts and when the treatment was over just discard the ugly, stained shorts. So that is what I am doing."

Biii December 7, 2016