User Reviews for Allerx Dose Pack DF

Rhinitis 6 reviews 131 medications

9.3
Summary of Allerx Dose Pack DF reviews 6 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Allerx Dose Pack DF

For Rhinitis "Took Allerx to control allergies for more than 10 yrs. Worked great. Stopped because of insurance cost structure. Have tried two generic substitutes since and neither are as effective."

Anonymous November 15, 2011

For Rhinitis "Suffered with sinus problems all my life. This medication worked almost immediately. "

Beach63 June 30, 2011

For Rhinitis "I love Allerx but can't afford $500 month for it."

Di in SC March 19, 2011

For Rhinitis "This combination pack stopped that nasty post nasal drip I had for years. It's been a month, and I feel and sleep better due to no cough. Expensive but worth it."

Anonymous September 20, 2010

For Rhinitis "I noticed the effects quite soon after taking. The yellow pills does make me a little sleepy, but not to the point that it interferes with the day to day functions. I have a great deal of runny nose. The congestions has reduced a great deal. However, I missed some doses and I can tell the difference. This products works well for me."

Anonymous February 3, 2010

For Rhinitis "The packaging is very easy to open and easy to read. A yellow tablet for the morning and a blue tablet for the evening. It's not much easier than that. I started noticing effects within about 20 minutes. The congestion was breaking up enough that I didn't have to breath from my mouth, which is great. I cannot comment on the longevity of the drugs effectiveness, but so far, so good. I do feel a bit drowsy."

Anonymous January 2, 2009

More about Allerx Dose Pack DF (chlorpheniramine / methscopolamine)

Professional resources