User Reviews for Leukeran

Lymphoma 7.0
Summary of Leukeran reviews 8.7 3 reviews

Reviews for Leukeran

Anonymous · Taken for 2 to 5 years November 4, 2016

For Lymphoma: “Like the Epipen drug, this drug is EXTREMELY over priced!! I used to pay $70 for 8 tiny pills. Now I have to pay $200.00. They jacked up the price so high overnight it's ridiculous! Drug companies taking advantage of people who need these drugs to stay alive. It is WRONG!!!!”

Anonymous October 27, 2008

For Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia: “Took 6 months to bring my count down from 149,000”

Daddy Bill August 2, 2008

For Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia: “I have been taking Leukeran since 11-19-2002 with no side effects, to treat CLL. Currently I am taking 2mg three times per week. My white count is staying under 19K. I have no symptoms of the CLL. The alternative is chemotherapy, and I said no way. Leukeran is keeping my Leukemia in check.”