User Reviews for Chlorambucil

Also known as: Leukeran

Chlorambucil has an average rating of 8.7 out of 10 from a total of 3 ratings on Drugs.com. 67% of those users who reviewed Chlorambucil reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia 9.5
Lymphoma 7.0
Summary of Chlorambucil reviews 8.7 3 reviews

Anonymous · Taken for 2 to 5 years November 4, 2016

Leukeran (chlorambucil) for Lymphoma: “Like the Epipen drug, this drug is EXTREMELY over priced!! I used to pay $70 for 8 tiny pills. Now I have to pay $200.00. They jacked up the price so high overnight it's ridiculous! Drug companies taking advantage of people who need these drugs to stay alive. It is WRONG!!!!”

Anonymous October 27, 2008

Leukeran (chlorambucil) for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia: “Took 6 months to bring my count down from 149,000”

Daddy Bill August 2, 2008

Leukeran (chlorambucil) for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia: “I have been taking Leukeran since 11-19-2002 with no side effects, to treat CLL. Currently I am taking 2mg three times per week. My white count is staying under 19K. I have no symptoms of the CLL. The alternative is chemotherapy, and I said no way. Leukeran is keeping my Leukemia in check.”