User Reviews for Chlorambucil systemic

Lymphoma

1 review 59 medications
Summary of Chlorambucil reviews 8.8 3 reviews

Reviews for Chlorambucil

Leukeran (chlorambucil) for Lymphoma: "Like the Epipen drug, this drug is EXTREMELY over priced!! I used to pay $70 for 8 tiny pills. Now I have to pay $200.00. They jacked up the price so high overnight it's ridiculous! Drug companies taking advantage of people who need these drugs to stay alive. It is WRONG!!!!"

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) November 4, 2016

Leukeran (chlorambucil) for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia: "Took 6 months to bring my count down from 149,000"

Anonymous October 27, 2008

Leukeran (chlorambucil) for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia: "I have been taking Leukeran since 11-19-2002 with no side effects, to treat CLL. Currently I am taking 2mg three times per week. My white count is staying under 19K. I have no symptoms of the CLL. The alternative is chemotherapy, and I said no way. Leukeran is keeping my Leukemia in check."

Daddy Bill August 2, 2008