User Reviews for Sinemet CR

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Sinemet CR.

Restless Legs Syndrome

1 review 14 medications
Parkinson's Disease
7.5

Summary of Sinemet CR reviews 7.8 3 reviews

Reviews for Sinemet CR

For Restless Legs Syndrome "Watch out for increase in restless legs syndrome (augmentation) at higher doses. Info I found says should NOT be taken every day for RLS, not more than 3 times per week."

John U December 28, 2011

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Parkinson's Disease "I started Sinemet 25/100mg and within 2 hrs my tremor stopped. I still get some but not as bad as before. My walking also improved."

webbtown November 28, 2011

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Parkinson's Disease "I was placed on Sinemet CR (1 x 4 times daily) as a result of Sinemet "wearing off". I am a carer for my wife who is extremely disabled, thus I needed a medication which allowed me to still manage her needs whilst controlling my Parkinson's. CR has worked and although I have episodes of trembling as I get nearer the end of an 6 hour medication cycle I am very happy with it as I am able to tend to my wife's medical needs and carry out cooking duties as required."

michmal September 8, 2009