User Reviews for Tiger Balm to treat Pain

Tiger Balm Rating Summary

7.3/10 Average Rating

Compare all 1465 medications used in the treatment of Pain.

Reviews for Tiger Balm

RoddyT · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 3, 2020

“I recently had spine surgery and the extensive wear of the neck collar caused pain in my shoulders. After using Tiger Balm on a regular basis the pain in my shoulders has stopped.”

Aho · Taken for less than 1 month May 1, 2020

“I used too much tiger Balm and it caused my skin to burn and irritation It was pain Even when my hair brush against the area I have put it on it makes it hurt”

KLB=50 February 21, 2020

“I have used Tiger Balm for years. I have had arthritis for over 20 years now and have tried many products. I try not to use any one product too much but when I hurt the most this is what I use”

nuttievicki · Taken for 6 months to 1 year January 24, 2020

“I have arthritis in my neck which effects my shoulder back and arms when I having a bad day rush this into my shoulder and neck help relaxes my muscles with it warm heat 10/10”

Hawk · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 25, 2019

“For muscle pain this is the best treatment there is. I had an impinged shoulder and since have had pain in my back and shoulders. I cannot recommend tiger balm enough”

Steve · Taken for 2 to 5 years December 20, 2019

“I use tigre balm rubbed into my forehead and temples to telieve a headache its also excellent for relieving a migraine”

Logan October 7, 2019

“When I used this product I put in on my temple for a headache but it only burns now yes I couldn't feel the head ache because my face was on fire. Not the best, I could have hurt myself for free with out buying this”

Redz · Taken for less than 1 month September 29, 2019

“Left skin burning”

Buns · Taken for less than 1 month June 26, 2019

“I used Tiger Balm one time on June 21st 2019 for pain in my wrist. By the next morning my wrist has broken out with a red rash that burns. I have tried several things and nothing is clearing it up so far. Please beware of this ointment.”

Shortie · Taken for 2 to 5 years June 1, 2019

“When I get occasional back pain, Tiger Balm always works fast. It's so effective, I forget all about the pain and can get back to doing what I want to. It's a zillion percent better than any other pain rub or patch out there.”

Kat · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 3, 2018

“works for pain, especially a stiff neck but only lasts maybe 20 minutes. Smells good in my opinion.”

BeeFubar February 18, 2017

“I bought Tiger balm over the counter to help ease my shoulder and neck pain and possibly to try on my back as I get stiff and feel constant pain due to a previous back injury. I use this ontop of strong medication (after consulting the gp) to help my muscle pain. It leaves a cold tingly feeling if you use it on a large area but it doesn't last long, helped the flexibility in my back and eased off the muscle pain in my neck and shoulders. It lasts for a few hours and doesn't smell too bad. I have the red ointment one with cinnamon in and its not an unpleasant smell. The balm does stick to your fingers a bit and takes a bit of scrubbing to get off. But overall a very good option for topical pain/joint medication. Would recommend trying!”

Moustache · Taken for less than 1 month October 18, 2016

“Muscle pain/stiffness. I've used heating pads, icy hot, Bengay cream, screaming toast...tiger balm doesn't get hot like Bengay cream does, but there is a nice tingling, and it lasts for about five hours. Increases flexibility and reduces pain. Smells awful unless you have a cold and then, it clears the sinuses! Even if it is not hot, DO NOT get in eyes, or other mucous membranes!!”