User Reviews for Tiger Balm

Pain
6.3

Summary of Tiger Balm reviews 7.3 4 reviews

Reviews for Tiger Balm

For Pain "works for pain, especially a stiff neck but only lasts maybe 20 minutes. Smells good in my opinion."

Kat (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 3, 2018

For Dermatitis "I use tiger balm for Everything from sunburns, mosquito bites, tired achy muscles, cramps, bruises, sinus headache, congestion, razor burn, & anything that itches."

Kris (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 15, 2018

For Pain "I bought Tiger balm over the counter to help ease my shoulder and neck pain and possibly to try on my back as I get stiff and feel constant pain due to a previous back injury. I use this ontop of strong medication (after consulting the gp) to help my muscle pain. It leaves a cold tingly feeling if you use it on a large area but it doesn't last long, helped the flexibility in my back and eased off the muscle pain in my neck and shoulders. It lasts for a few hours and doesn't smell too bad. I have the red ointment one with cinnamon in and its not an unpleasant smell. The balm does stick to your fingers a bit and takes a bit of scrubbing to get off. But overall a very good option for topical pain/joint medication. Would recommend trying!"

BeeFubar February 18, 2017

For Pain "Muscle pain/stiffness. I've used heating pads, icy hot, Bengay cream, screaming toast...tiger balm doesn't get hot like Bengay cream does, but there is a nice tingling, and it lasts for about five hours. Increases flexibility and reduces pain. Smells awful unless you have a cold and then, it clears the sinuses! Even if it is not hot, DO NOT get in eyes, or other mucous membranes!!"

Moustache (taken for less than 1 month) October 18, 2016