User Reviews for Tiger Balm

Learn more about Tiger Balm.

Pain 2 reviews 1105 medications

6.5
Summary of Tiger Balm reviews 2 reviews 6.5

Reviews for Tiger Balm

For Pain "I bought Tiger balm over the counter to help ease my shoulder and neck pain and possibly to try on my back as I get stiff and feel constant pain due to a previous back injury. I use this ontop of strong medication (after consulting the gp) to help my muscle pain. It leaves a cold tingly feeling if you use it on a large area but it doesn't last long, helped the flexibility in my back and eased off the muscle pain in my neck and shoulders. It lasts for a few hours and doesn't smell too bad. I have the red ointment one with cinnamon in and its not an unpleasant smell. The balm does stick to your fingers a bit and takes a bit of scrubbing to get off. But overall a very good option for topical pain/joint medication. Would recommend trying!"

BeeFubar February 18, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Pain "Muscle pain/stiffness. I've used heating pads, icy hot, Bengay cream, screaming toast...tiger balm doesn't get hot like Bengay cream does, but there is a nice tingling, and it lasts for about five hours. Increases flexibility and reduces pain. Smells awful unless you have a cold and then, it clears the sinuses! Even if it is not hot, DO NOT get in eyes, or other mucous membranes!!"

Moustache (taken for less than 1 month) October 18, 2016

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

More about Tiger Balm (camphor / menthol topical)

Other brands: Sarna, Freeze It, Berri-Freez, Theraflu Vapor Stick, More... (4)