User Reviews for Camphor/menthol topical to treat Pain

Also known as: Men-phor, Tiger Balm, Tiger Balm Extra Strength, Icy Hot Advanced Relief Pain Relief Cream, Soltice Quick-Rub, Sombra Warm Therapy, Triaminic Vapor Patch, Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Patch, Sarna, Tiger Balm Ultra Strength, Anti-Itch Steroid Free, Avedana Pain Relieving Roll On, Rhuli Gel, Arctic Relief, Berri-Freez, Fast Freeze Medicated Chest Rub Freeze It Freeze It Roll-On …show all brand names

Camphor/menthol topical Rating Summary

7.5/10 Average Rating

Compare all 1465 medications used in the treatment of Pain.

Reviews for Camphor/menthol topical

RoddyT · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 3, 2020

Tiger Balm (camphor / menthol): “I recently had spine surgery and the extensive wear of the neck collar caused pain in my shoulders. After using Tiger Balm on a regular basis the pain in my shoulders has stopped.”

Aho · Taken for less than 1 month May 1, 2020

Tiger Balm (camphor / menthol): “I used too much tiger Balm and it caused my skin to burn and irritation It was pain Even when my hair brush against the area I have put it on it makes it hurt”

KLB=50 February 21, 2020

Tiger Balm (camphor / menthol): “I have used Tiger Balm for years. I have had arthritis for over 20 years now and have tried many products. I try not to use any one product too much but when I hurt the most this is what I use”

nuttievicki · Taken for 6 months to 1 year January 24, 2020

Tiger Balm (camphor / menthol): “I have arthritis in my neck which effects my shoulder back and arms when I having a bad day rush this into my shoulder and neck help relaxes my muscles with it warm heat 10/10”

Scooter · Taken for 10 years or more January 8, 2020

Vaporx Balm (camphor / menthol): “Best thing for sinus headache chest congestion , lots of uses”

Hawk · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 25, 2019

Tiger Balm (camphor / menthol): “For muscle pain this is the best treatment there is. I had an impinged shoulder and since have had pain in my back and shoulders. I cannot recommend tiger balm enough”

Joyce · Taken for less than 1 month December 21, 2019

Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Patch (camphor / menthol): “I used the Tiger balm relieving patch for my Sciatica nerve and it really helped me the patch stays in place and it last for 8 hours”

Steve · Taken for 2 to 5 years December 20, 2019

Tiger Balm (camphor / menthol): “I use tigre balm rubbed into my forehead and temples to telieve a headache its also excellent for relieving a migraine”

Logan October 7, 2019

Tiger Balm (camphor / menthol): “When I used this product I put in on my temple for a headache but it only burns now yes I couldn't feel the head ache because my face was on fire. Not the best, I could have hurt myself for free with out buying this”

Redz · Taken for less than 1 month September 29, 2019

Tiger Balm (camphor / menthol): “Left skin burning”

EJ · Taken for less than 1 month September 3, 2019

Tiger Balm Ultra Strength (camphor / menthol): “I used it and I got a burning sensation and my skin got red. I got really scared but it went away after 10 minutes. I still would recommend using it because it really does works. The ultra strength might be a little strong for me but it does the job and hopefully my skin will adjust over time.”

Buns · Taken for less than 1 month June 26, 2019

Tiger Balm (camphor / menthol): “I used Tiger Balm one time on June 21st 2019 for pain in my wrist. By the next morning my wrist has broken out with a red rash that burns. I have tried several things and nothing is clearing it up so far. Please beware of this ointment.”

Shortie · Taken for 2 to 5 years June 1, 2019

Tiger Balm (camphor / menthol): “When I get occasional back pain, Tiger Balm always works fast. It's so effective, I forget all about the pain and can get back to doing what I want to. It's a zillion percent better than any other pain rub or patch out there.”

SUNCL · Taken for 6 months to 1 year January 29, 2019

Tiger Balm Ultra Strength (camphor / menthol): “Works as well as my other favorite Thermacare. Smells wonderful too!!!! Not the same old wintergreen as it seems most topical pain relieving rubs have gone to. Feels hot, then icy cold. Forget about the pain!”

Anonymous May 9, 2018

Tiger Balm Extra Strength (camphor / menthol): “It works!”

Kat · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 3, 2018

Tiger Balm (camphor / menthol): “works for pain, especially a stiff neck but only lasts maybe 20 minutes. Smells good in my opinion.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month August 25, 2017

Freeze It Roll-On (camphor / menthol): “Had open heart surgery and double mastectomy in a span of 2 years. Very painful nerve pain most of the time. Bio- Freeze (Roll- On) Definitely works for the pain. Unfortunately it has literally burned my chest. Don't want anyone to go through this.Thank you, Be well everyone.”

BeeFubar February 18, 2017

Tiger Balm (camphor / menthol): “I bought Tiger balm over the counter to help ease my shoulder and neck pain and possibly to try on my back as I get stiff and feel constant pain due to a previous back injury. I use this ontop of strong medication (after consulting the gp) to help my muscle pain. It leaves a cold tingly feeling if you use it on a large area but it doesn't last long, helped the flexibility in my back and eased off the muscle pain in my neck and shoulders. It lasts for a few hours and doesn't smell too bad. I have the red ointment one with cinnamon in and its not an unpleasant smell. The balm does stick to your fingers a bit and takes a bit of scrubbing to get off. But overall a very good option for topical pain/joint medication. Would recommend trying!”

Moustache · Taken for less than 1 month October 18, 2016

Tiger Balm (camphor / menthol): “Muscle pain/stiffness. I've used heating pads, icy hot, Bengay cream, screaming toast...tiger balm doesn't get hot like Bengay cream does, but there is a nice tingling, and it lasts for about five hours. Increases flexibility and reduces pain. Smells awful unless you have a cold and then, it clears the sinuses! Even if it is not hot, DO NOT get in eyes, or other mucous membranes!!”

LSB73 October 15, 2013

Fast Freeze (camphor / menthol): “Fast Freeze was cheaper and it worked better than some of the other brands I have used.”