User Reviews for Camphor / menthol

Also known as: Arctic Relief, Berri-Freez, DermaSarra, Fast Freeze, Freeze It, Freeze It Roll-On, Icy Hot Advanced Relief Pain Relief Cream, Medicated Chest Rub, Men-phor, Sarna, Theraflu Vapor Stick, Tiger Balm, Tiger Balm Extra Strength, Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Patch, Tiger Balm Ultra Strength, ...show all 17 brand names

Learn more about Camphor/menthol.

Pain 2 reviews 1094 medications

7.3
Summary of Camphor/menthol reviews 2 reviews 7.3

Reviews for Camphor/menthol

Tiger Balm (camphor / menthol) for Pain: "Muscle pain/stiffness. I've used heating pads, icy hot, Bengay cream, screaming toast...tiger balm doesn't get hot like Bengay cream does, but there is a nice tingling, and it lasts for about five hours. Increases flexibility and reduces pain. Smells awful unless you have a cold and then, it clears the sinuses! Even if it is not hot, DO NOT get in eyes, or other mucous membranes!!"

Moustache (taken for less than 1 month) October 18, 2016

For : "I was prescribed a 1%HC 1/4% camphor 1/4% menthol mix for a PUPPP's rash I have developed at 32 weeks of pregnancy. I was told only to apply it twice a day,but I find it works for about an hour only and then is pretty much useless to me. I spend majority of my days and nights sleepless with an ice pack on the effected areas. Nothing works. I can't even take a cool bath because its uncomfortable to have a cool bath, but any amount of heat just makes it more itchy and stings."

Puppp's Rash (taken for less than 1 month) December 15, 2014

Fast Freeze (camphor / menthol) for Pain: "Fast Freeze was cheaper and it worked better than some of the other brands I have used."

LSB73 October 15, 2013