User Reviews for Camphor / menthol

Also known as: Arctic Relief, Berri-Freez, DermaSarra, Fast Freeze, Freeze It, Freeze It Roll-On, Icy Hot Advanced Relief Pain Relief Cream, Medicated Chest Rub, Men-phor, Sarna, Soltice Quick-Rub, Sombra Warm Therapy, Theraflu Vapor Stick, Tiger Balm, Tiger Balm Extra Strength, Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Patch, Tiger Balm Ultra Strength, Triaminic Vapor Patch, Vaporx Balm …show all brand names

Dermatitis

1 review 313 medications
Pain
6.6

Summary of Camphor/menthol reviews 6.7 7 reviews

Reviews for Camphor/menthol

Tiger Balm Extra Strength (camphor / menthol) for Pain: "It works!"

Anonymous May 9, 2018

Tiger Balm (camphor / menthol) for Pain: "works for pain, especially a stiff neck but only lasts maybe 20 minutes. Smells good in my opinion."

Kat (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 3, 2018

Tiger Balm (camphor / menthol) for Dermatitis: "I use tiger balm for Everything from sunburns, mosquito bites, tired achy muscles, cramps, bruises, sinus headache, congestion, razor burn, & anything that itches."

Kris (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 15, 2018

Freeze It Roll-On (camphor / menthol) for Pain: "Had open heart surgery and double mastectomy in a span of 2 years. Very painful nerve pain most of the time. Bio- Freeze (Roll- On) Definitely works for the pain. Unfortunately it has literally burned my chest. Don't want anyone to go through this.Thank you, Be well everyone."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) August 25, 2017

Tiger Balm (camphor / menthol) for Pain: "I bought Tiger balm over the counter to help ease my shoulder and neck pain and possibly to try on my back as I get stiff and feel constant pain due to a previous back injury. I use this ontop of strong medication (after consulting the gp) to help my muscle pain. It leaves a cold tingly feeling if you use it on a large area but it doesn't last long, helped the flexibility in my back and eased off the muscle pain in my neck and shoulders. It lasts for a few hours and doesn't smell too bad. I have the red ointment one with cinnamon in and its not an unpleasant smell. The balm does stick to your fingers a bit and takes a bit of scrubbing to get off. But overall a very good option for topical pain/joint medication. Would recommend trying!"

BeeFubar February 18, 2017

Tiger Balm (camphor / menthol) for Pain: "Muscle pain/stiffness. I've used heating pads, icy hot, Bengay cream, screaming toast...tiger balm doesn't get hot like Bengay cream does, but there is a nice tingling, and it lasts for about five hours. Increases flexibility and reduces pain. Smells awful unless you have a cold and then, it clears the sinuses! Even if it is not hot, DO NOT get in eyes, or other mucous membranes!!"

Moustache (taken for less than 1 month) October 18, 2016

For Not Listed / Other: "I was prescribed a 1%HC 1/4% camphor 1/4% menthol mix for a PUPPP's rash I have developed at 32 weeks of pregnancy. I was told only to apply it twice a day,but I find it works for about an hour only and then is pretty much useless to me. I spend majority of my days and nights sleepless with an ice pack on the effected areas. Nothing works. I can't even take a cool bath because its uncomfortable to have a cool bath, but any amount of heat just makes it more itchy and stings."

Puppp's Rash (taken for less than 1 month) December 15, 2014

Fast Freeze (camphor / menthol) for Pain: "Fast Freeze was cheaper and it worked better than some of the other brands I have used."

LSB73 October 15, 2013