User Reviews for Camphor / menthol topical

Also known as: Arctic Relief, DermaSarra, Fast Freeze, Freeze It, Men-phor, Sarna, Theraflu Vapor Stick, Tiger Balm

Dermatitis

1 review 313 medications
Pain
6.6

Summary of Camphor/menthol reviews 6.7 7 reviews

Reviews for Camphor/menthol

Tiger Balm Extra Strength (camphor / menthol) for Pain: "It works!"

Anonymous May 9, 2018

Tiger Balm (camphor / menthol) for Pain: "works for pain, especially a stiff neck but only lasts maybe 20 minutes. Smells good in my opinion."

Kat (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 3, 2018

Tiger Balm (camphor / menthol) for Dermatitis: "I use tiger balm for Everything from sunburns, mosquito bites, tired achy muscles, cramps, bruises, sinus headache, congestion, razor burn, & anything that itches."

Kris (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 15, 2018

Freeze It Roll-On (camphor / menthol) for Pain: "Had open heart surgery and double mastectomy in a span of 2 years. Very painful nerve pain most of the time. Bio- Freeze (Roll- On) Definitely works for the pain. Unfortunately it has literally burned my chest. Don't want anyone to go through this.Thank you, Be well everyone."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) August 25, 2017

Tiger Balm (camphor / menthol) for Pain: "I bought Tiger balm over the counter to help ease my shoulder and neck pain and possibly to try on my back as I get stiff and feel constant pain due to a previous back injury. I use this ontop of strong medication (after consulting the gp) to help my muscle pain. It leaves a cold tingly feeling if you use it on a large area but it doesn't last long, helped the flexibility in my back and eased off the muscle pain in my neck and shoulders. It lasts for a few hours and doesn't smell too bad. I have the red ointment one with cinnamon in and its not an unpleasant smell. The balm does stick to your fingers a bit and takes a bit of scrubbing to get off. But overall a very good option for topical pain/joint medication. Would recommend trying!"

BeeFubar February 18, 2017

Tiger Balm (camphor / menthol) for Pain: "Muscle pain/stiffness. I've used heating pads, icy hot, Bengay cream, screaming toast...tiger balm doesn't get hot like Bengay cream does, but there is a nice tingling, and it lasts for about five hours. Increases flexibility and reduces pain. Smells awful unless you have a cold and then, it clears the sinuses! Even if it is not hot, DO NOT get in eyes, or other mucous membranes!!"

Moustache (taken for less than 1 month) October 18, 2016

For Not Listed / Other: "I was prescribed a 1%HC 1/4% camphor 1/4% menthol mix for a PUPPP's rash I have developed at 32 weeks of pregnancy. I was told only to apply it twice a day,but I find it works for about an hour only and then is pretty much useless to me. I spend majority of my days and nights sleepless with an ice pack on the effected areas. Nothing works. I can't even take a cool bath because its uncomfortable to have a cool bath, but any amount of heat just makes it more itchy and stings."

Puppp's Rash (taken for less than 1 month) December 15, 2014

Fast Freeze (camphor / menthol) for Pain: "Fast Freeze was cheaper and it worked better than some of the other brands I have used."

LSB73 October 15, 2013