User Reviews for Budesonide

Also known as: Entocort EC, Pulmicort Flexhaler, Pulmicort Nebuamp, Pulmicort Respules, Pulmicort Turbuhaler, Uceris

Learn more about Budesonide.

Reviews for Budesonide to treat Crohn's Disease, Maintenance

Entocort EC (budesonide): "Been on it for 7 years. Works well for me, but I should find a better long term solution. Almost no flare ups. Minimal side effects since it's only a locally absorbed steroid."

REALLIFEPHARMACIST October 22, 2015

Entocort EC (budesonide): "I have had no problems with it and when I go off it I get a Crohn's relapse. It's worth the expense to have my health."

Anonymous May 26, 2010

Entocort EC (budesonide): "It gave me profuse sweating, minimal weight gain. I had nausea, elevated liver enzymes and elevated cholesterol during the 8 week course for acute disease."

Anonymous November 22, 2009